UV Beach Tents / Inflatable Tubs

santacap

Any recommendations?

We're looking for something to keep our 10 mos old free from the sun for the most part when we do beach days at Nachi Cocum and in Ocho Rios on our upcoming cruise.

Looking at a few but they have mixed reviews, and alot of them dont recommend windy locals

:eek:

We have the duck, works great and is very portable. We have never used a uv tent, there is always a covered restaurant or area to use so we have never needed one.

Thats true, never really thought of the covered areas.

Some of them seem to pack up nice and tight so we thought it might be convenient too.

We are going to Nachi Cocom too and I considered getting a tent, but reconsidered when I thought about the palapas we will get. Here is a picture I found of them on Flickr: Nachi Cocom Beach Club umbrella

The palapa would work fine for mine since he is two and won't stay in a tent anyway. But, yours being smaller, you might want one after all. A small one you could put between your chairs. Lots of people get this one: http://www.amazon.com/Pacific-Play-Tents-Nursery-Tent/dp/B00000IUXC/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1267837020&sr=8-12

Archived