Super Slim

Has anyone ever tried this? A girl at work tried it and has lots tons of weight. She now sells it so is dececied to try it and its been 2 weeks and i have lost 10 lbs with no change in my diet. Just take one pill in the morning! I cant belevie it i tried everything out there and this really works cant find much on the web about it. Its Chinese diet pill. Anyone have any info or experience with it?

• 3 weeks later...

I bought it from this girl at work but she charges $25 a box 1 month supply. So I just order some from amazon for $11 total.Its supose to be all natural. I have not had any side effects other then extreme thrist. So always need to have water with me.I will be happy to answer any other questions, but check it out if you are trying to lose weight CAUSE IT WORKS!:D

PLEASE don't take pills like this--is it worth your life to lose weight "effortlessly"?

This product contains the drug sibutramine, which can cause hypertension and cardio-vascular problems and thus is prohibited to be used in weight loss products by the FDA. This ingredient has tested positive and product is blacklisted by the Food Safety & Inspection Board of GuangDong province in China. This explains why lots of users have commented on being really thirsty and having a very fast heartbeat or getting nauseated and tired.

As a sidenote, most diet products on the market in china do have sibutramine as a secret ingredient that's not listed on the product, almost surely the product is using it as an appetite surpressant if one experiences the above symptoms while on the pill. Be especially cautious if you see bad grammar in the english instructions or foreign non-chinese characters printed on the product, such as the weird looking characters printed underneath the big chinese characters on the box in the product image above.

If anyone wants to verify the claim and know friends who understand chinese, one can google "gdfs gov cn 37596" and click on the first chinese link which should lead to the site of the GuangDong Food Safety Board, scroll down and there will be a chart, the fifth row is the one referring to this product and the last column indicates it contains sibutramine.

Losing 17 pounds that quickly is way too fast. Please reconsider taking these, and go for a lifestyle plan that keeps you active and healthy, eating real foods, and staying away from dangerous products like this.

PLEASE don't take pills like this--is it worth your life to lose weight "effortlessly"?

Losing 17 pounds that quickly is way too fast. Please reconsider taking these, and go for a lifestyle plan that keeps you active and healthy, eating real foods, and staying away from dangerous products like this.

Thanks for the info something to look into. I have been taking it with no issues and my friends have been taking it for over a year this is what i found

Follow-Up to the November 2009 Early Communication about an Ongoing Safety Review of Sibutramine, Marketed as Meridia

[01-21-2010] The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has reviewed additional data that indicate an increased risk of heart attack and stroke in patients with a history of cardiovascular disease using sibutramine, marketed as the weight loss medication Meridia. The sibutramine drug label already includes warnings against the use of sibutramine in patients with cardiovascular disease. However, based on the serious nature of the review findings, FDA requested and the manufacturer agreed to add a new contraindication to the sibutramine drug label.

The contraindication will state that sibutramine is not to be used in patients with a history of cardiovascular disease, including:

• History of coronary artery disease (e.g., heart attack, angina)
  • History of stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA)
  • History of heart arrhythmias
  • History of congestive heart failure
  • History of peripheral arterial disease
  • Uncontrolled hypertension (e.g., > 145/90 mmHg)

Everything has warning but I have found no proff that superslim does contain sibutramine other than this one post that you put that you can find on every website. I guess each there own.

• 2 weeks later...
Luving2cruise, I looked on Amazon and there are so many different kinds to choose from. What exactly is it called? Woiuld you be able to send the link to my email? It sugarnspice8104@aol.com. Wouldn't mind trying it at least for a little while. Does the weight come back on when you stop taking it?

Super slim its in a green box with red fruit on the box and the pills are in a sliver wrapper with fruit on the front http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=super+slim&FORM=BIFD#focal=546d1366e25270e95d74f4fb56fd1d45&furl=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.flickr.com%2F3575%2F3326618471_b76455f4d1.jpg heres the link to the image. I have has friends that stop taking it and they have not put any wieght back on right away but if you start eatting like crazy i can see weight coming back.

I bought them and yesterday was my first day taking them. I had no side effects and had absolutely no appetite. Woke up this morning and still was not hungry. I love them already. If interested, I will keep you posted, but just wanted to say thank you!! I think I finally found something that works. Soooo excited. Even my mom started taking them and she had no side effects yet either! Can not say thank you enough.

17 lbs in a month and a half is not to fast. Thats about 2.5 lbs a week which is close to the recommended 2 lbs a week...

Glad to hear that it working for yall! Down 20 lbs in 2 mths i was stuck at 17 for about 2 weeks so i started taking one every other day and that seems to be working too. Everyone please keep me informed on your progress. I'm thankful for them i tried everything these pills ROCK!!!! 3 weeks till my cruise started doing flirty girl fitness to tone up!GOOD LUCK ALL!

Well, I just ordered Super Slim from Amazon - the ones with the silver foil on both sides. From what I can tell, this is the original SS. Apparently, they have modified it twice since then - the second formula being the ones with silver foil on one side and green foil w/fruit on the other, and then the "advanced" formula. There are alot of reviews on Amazon and a Topix thread with varying views on which works best. I thought I'd just start with the first and see what happens.

Any of you care to update your progress? I really hope this stuff works like alot of people say it does.

I bought the ones with silver on one side and green on the other. I started taking them on tues april 13th. I weigh myself on saturdays. From tues-sat I lost 4lbs. I will weigh myself again sat and let u know how much more (if any) I lose.

Looking forward to hearing from you, SugarNSpice. My pills should arrive by Wednesday next week. I almost ordered both kinds because the ones like yours were only going to be around $10 with S/H (the silver ones were $20 with S/H - weird, huh?). That way, if the silver ones didn't seem to be working, I could immediately start the silver/green ones. Guess I'll just wait and see what happens.;)

I bought the ones with silver on one side and green on the other. I started taking them on tues april 13th. I weigh myself on saturdays. From tues-sat I lost 4lbs. I will weigh myself again sat and let u know how much more (if any) I lose.

BTW, do you mind to share where you bought these?

K - I jumped onboard too! Ordered mine through Amazon as well! But I got the ones with the silver on one side and green/fruit on the other! Hope those are OK! Just started taking my first one today and didn't weigh myself (I know have to do that)! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Please keep me posted on your progress! It's encouraging to see how others are doing! I'm taking them along on the cruise with me and hoping that helps keep a few pounds off as well! Thank you for any info you can offer!

K - I jumped onboard too! Ordered mine through Amazon as well! But I got the ones with the silver on one side and green/fruit on the other! Hope those are OK! Just started taking my first one today and didn't weigh myself (I know have to do that)! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Please keep me posted on your progress! It's encouraging to see how others are doing! I'm taking them along on the cruise with me and hoping that helps keep a few pounds off as well! Thank you for any info you can offer!

I ended up actually ordering both since the green/silver ones were so cheap. I figure I'll start on whichever ones arrive first (probably going t be the silver ones because they have shipped) and if I don't feel like they're working after a couple of weeks, I'll switch to the others.

I took one of those chinese pills before my last cruise. I did lose 10lbs in a month but at the beginning I was shaky and then I started gettin headaches so I stopped taking them. Because they were packaged from another country you couldn't tell what was really in them and internet research didn't help me much. I hope these don't cause any serious side effects for you.

Good Luck!!

So far I have had no side effects except for the dry mouth at times. It is Saturday and I weighed myself this morning and have lost another 2lbs. I am a little disappointed that I didn't lose more, but as long as I did not gain, I guess it's better than nothing. I ordered mine from amazon and they were $15 including shipping. Last week I got online and I bought the same ones from someone else and paid $10 including shipping. I guess it just depends who you buy from.

So far I have had no side effects except for the dry mouth at times. It is Saturday and I weighed myself this morning and have lost another 2lbs. I am a little disappointed that I didn't lose more, but as long as I did not gain, I guess it's better than nothing. I ordered mine from amazon and they were $15 including shipping. Last week I got online and I bought the same ones from someone else and paid $10 including shipping. I guess it just depends who you buy from.

Who did you buy them from, SugarNSpice? The silver ones I ordered through a website; the silver/green ones I ordered from permiabiz through Amazon.

You've lost 6 lbs. since April 13 - that's pretty good. I know we would all like to drop 10 lbs. in a week, but I guess we have to be realistic. I guess the biggest question is how's your appetite?

I was looking to buy these in Canada and my google search found this from the Canadian Gov't dated January 2010. I'm not sure if these are the same pills or not but thought I would pass along, especially concerning is that the one ingredient is thought to be a carcinogenic.

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/advisories-avis/_fpa-ape_2010/2010-04-eng.php

Archived