Blues Cruises???

splish

i go on the Legendary Rhythm and Blues Cruise (Jan & Oct, full charter on HAL), and the Delbert McClinton's Sandy Beaches Cruise (Jan, full charter on HAL), i enjoy both, but i am looking for more.... especially in spring/summer.

I have heard of the Chubby Carrier and the Bayou Swamp Band cruise & the new Wayne Toups cruise, but i believe they are booked on regular cruises and simply have private concerts, plus they are in Feb, Dec respectively.

i have also been on Delta Music Experience cruises, which have been both partial & full charters. the small riverboat exoerience was the best!

so many new cruises are popping up, am i missing anything? please help me find a new cruise! (theater seating at venue will not be considered, no twang either!)

thanks!

splish

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there splish:

As you can see from my signature, I've been on all of the Chubby Carrier cruises and am looking forward to #4 next winter! Actually, I received an email from Misty (Mrs. Chubby) today, as our date has been changed from 1/15/2011 to 2/26/2011. We are still sailing from New Orleans and will still be visiting Belize, Roatan and Cozumel. This cruise is an absolute blast and I would encourage anyone who loves to dance and ham it up with great people to come join our zydeco swamp funky party on board Carnival Triumph! New Orleans is a wonderful embarkation port. What fun!

Cheers,

Taters

• 1 month later...

Splish...there is a roll call for the Jan. 2011 LRBC.

The cruise last January we had our small CC get together and had a great group.

Hope to see you on the cruise in January!!

Sheila

Archived