Problem registering for meet and mingle party

vi1234

My husband and I are sailing on the Azamara Journey next month and have tried several times to register for the party. Each time I try, I get the following message.

"There is a problem with this website's security certificate."

along with a recommendation not to open the site. Anyone else have this problem?

Thank you MightyQuinn, that link worked. Yes we are on the April 11 Journey traanslantic. We did this cruise in 2008 and continued on to Venice. Look forward to repeat. This time we will come back home fom Barcelona. We will join the roll call.

Thank you MightyQuinn, that link worked. Yes we are on the April 11 Journey traanslantic. We did this cruise in 2008 and continued on to Venice. Look forward to repeat. This time we will come back home fom Barcelona. We will join the roll call.
LOL - that was quick. Our number just jumped to 32 guests for the M&G! See you on board. :):)

My husband and I are sailing on the Azamara Journey next month and have tried several times to register for the party. Each time I try, I get the following message.

"There is a problem with this website's security certificate."

along with a recommendation not to open the site. Anyone else have this problem?

This is a typical internet problem. If you know the site, just click Continue, go to the site and don't worry about it. If you don't know the site, don't go there.

Archived