Shuttle transport from POM to FLL only?

ShedQueen77

I *think* I might have solved our airfare problem but it might run us into a snag.

AirTran only has one flight out of MIA to MLI and it leaves at 7:30am. Yep, not going to work! However, they do have a flight that leave from FLL that would work for us. I know the 11:20 is way too early, so I'll get us on the 5:00pm flight. I plan to book MLI to MIA to get us there and then if possible, book our flight home from FLL.

Will SAS or any of the other transport shuttle companies only do a "one way trip" for passengers from the POM? I tried reading their websites, couldn't really get a clear answer, and thought someone here might know.

Thanks for any information you can share! :)

Yes! The will be there picking up other passengers anyway. You can contact them at www.ridesas.com or use google to find other shuttle companies. There will be some outside of customs "trolling" :rolleyes: for passengers.

An 11:20 flight would be tight, but is not impossible. Self assist to leave the ship early and a 45 minute shuttle ride to FLL should get you there by 9:15-9:30. Of course any dely by either the ship or customs will ruin your day:eek:, but a gambler would take the chance. Good luck!:)

Archived