Changing dining time?

mh1973

we have the 6:00 dining time, I called to change it to the 8:00 time but they told me they couldn't, that when I got on the ship I could go to the dining room and talk to the matre d about it, anyone had luck doing this?

Yep, that works! As stated above, upon boarding the ship, check the "FunTimes", or go to the purser and ask where the Maitre'd is going to be accepting changes, and go there ASAP. Chances are EXCELLENT IMO, that you will be able to swap to late seating, as early is usually the seating with the "waiting list". Good luck, and have a GREAT cruise.

"SKY"

we have the 6:00 dining time, I called to change it to the 8:00 time but they told me they couldn't, that when I got on the ship I could go to the dining room and talk to the matre d about it, anyone had luck doing this?

Unless you are sailing in a few days, I am not sure why you would be told you cannot change. I have done this in the past with a quick phone call to my PVP, and just like that the request was changed

Call back and ask again, we were able to successfully change from anytime to early seating on our May 2nd sailing when I called a few weeks ago. I believe you can also login to your profile on Carnival.com to change it as well. (I noticed that AFTER I had called) Good luck! I would think you would have a better chance to change before sailing. The only thing I can think of that they told you that you can't switch is perhaps the late seating is already full?

Archived