St Kitts Tour information

atlantaCruise

Glad to hear your recommendation for Royston. We are booked with him for Feb. 2011. Can I ask what you saw? Did you ask to see specific things or did you let him choose the highlights?

Hi nanlyn,

What ship are you cruising on in Feb 2011? My wife and I are on Celebrity Equinox and visiting St Kitts on 2/22/11. Also, what tour did you book with Royston? I think we will also book with him.

Would appreciate some web site or email addys for any of these operators please.

Contact Ilva Wallace at ilvawallace@yahoo.com We put together a group of 10 from our roll call on the Emerald Princess in Feb '09, and had a great tour with Ilva. She was friendly and funny to chat with both on email and in person as we toured.

• 2 weeks later...
Does Ilva Wallace or Royston have a website? What are the rates for each?

Thanks

Ilva, at the time we toured with her in Feb '09, only had the email I listed above. Her rates were $40 pp for a tour that included a stop at Romney Manor for the Caribelle Batik factory, Brimstone Hill fortress (an extra $8 fee due at the fortress entrance), the black rocks, South East peninsula and time at the beach. Brimstone Hill fortress was very worthwhile. Lots of history and the views from there were spectacular.

Captain Sunshine!!!

We have been to St Kitts 3 times and used Captain Sunshine all 3 times! Kenny is great! We met him at the FedEx building on the 1st trip. It was raining and we started talking with him (he is also a policeman). We told him we wanted to see the island but since it was raining we didnt know what to do. He took us on a tour of the whole island and talked about all the sites and buildings. After that we have gone back to him each time. We were there 2 weeks ago on the NCL Dawn and we told him we wanted to go to the beach. There were 8 of us, he took us to a private beach where we could rent chairs and umbrellas (2 for $10). There only 4 other people there so it felt like it was just for us. There was a hut there and a man was selling drinks and cooking chicken if you wanted some. Kenny asked us when we wanted to be back to the ship and he was there at the time we agreed on. Took us by a couple of sites and resorts on the way back to town.

We will be using him again when we go back!

How do we find Capt. Sunshine?

We we with Royston (roustontours.com) in January and were very pleased. He was a great tour guide, took us all over the island, bought us a local lunch and took us to a very secluded beach to enjoy it. We spent the entire day with him and it was $80. He is a wonderful young man and was a great host. We'd go with him again.

• 4 weeks later...

Just googleCaptain Sunshine and his website comes up. He has several different tours to choose from. We emailed him for our upcoming trip on the Victory and he got back to us right away. I will post a review when we get back.

Archived