NORTHERN CALIF Fun Cruisers

cctn

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][B]Janice[/B]...Tarpy's looks like a nice place...Jim and I are good with just about anyplace too.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][B]Carol[/B]...nice purple banner.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][B]San Jose Girl[/B]...nice meeting you...Carol, Janice and I have cruised together and done a few fun things too. Would love it if you could join us sometime.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Thanks for the good well wishes I felt much better this morning yet that little headache is still there. I finally tried Nyquil last night to help me sleep and boy did I sleep. So I have the Famous Dave virus :cool:. Janice I hope your footsies are warmer. By the way I went home early yesterday also only I left work at Noon. So you are into Probiotics? I have started taking them also. Where do you get yours? I bought mine at Whole Foods.

Thank you for the welcome Char I would love to meet you all in person either on a cruise or for lunch. So you will be cruising on the Carnival Freedom that's great. We sailed on the Freedom Sept 2009 and that is where I meet the greatest group on CC. We are having our reunion cruise in Sept of this year on the Carnival Dream. If you have any questions on the Freedom just let me know unless of course you've sailed on that ship already. Char where did you get that cool mini map for your next cruise?

Carol as far as your next cruise I have only been to St. Thomas we ended up on St. John/Trunk Bay it was a bit of work to get there yet well worth it. We will be going there on our next cruise too only this time we booked a private catamaran for our group. I know this is a shot in the dark yet I might as well ask you a friend of mine lives in Antioch too her name is Mary Anne Barreiro does that ring a bell? Hey don't ask don't know.

Yvonne Edited by SANJOSEGAL

[SIZE=3]so what does probiotics do? well, obviously a prevention... sounds helpful. No, I don't know Mary Ann but you never know - she maybe a familiar face that maybe I have seen around town, church.. etc... sometimes it's a small world.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]We also went to St John's on our first time in St Thomas - it was beautiful - remember it took a while to get there but it was fun. This time we are just going to walk around - nephew and wife might take a tour and end up at a beach. I sometimes smile at the names of the ships - Carnival Liberty, Splendor, Freedom - and RCCL also has the same names for their ships. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]I am sure we will eventually come to a mutal decision on a good date to meet -[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]thanx Char - i "stole" the banner from my Diamonds/ D+ thread - from some of the folks there who already had them on their sig's - [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]RCCL sent out / emailed the new tiers for their loyalty program and they added a Pinnacle level - over 100 cruises!! yikes! I'll be 120 yrs old when I reach that - [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Janice: you know Dee and John from your Explorer cruise - he got an email saying he's Pinnacle!! they just made D+ on their last cruise - wow! wish RCCL would make that mistake on my level - I think RCCL found out that they made a lot of folks levels that they weren't and adjusted them - if they made a mistake on me - and didn't find out, I think I would keep the highest level! ha!ha![/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]stayed in today - it was foggy but by 2pm it was nice - [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Hope you gals are feeling better now - hubby had a stuffed nose last night and kept coughing - says he feels better today after taking some OTC meds - robitussin helps me a lot when I feel achy or coming down with a bad cold or the flu. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]carol[/SIZE]

[quote name='corkey'][SIZE=3]Janice: copy my D+ purple banner - if you want to.....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]c.[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy] Dear Carol, let me see if I am smart enough to do this...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]So DEE & JOHN are PINNACLE, I thought we might be at first because I got credits and points mixed up too!!! Please say hello to them![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='SANJOSEGAL']Thanks for the good well wishes I felt much better this morning yet that little headache is still there. I finally tried Nyquil last night to help me sleep and boy did I sleep. So I have the Famous Dave virus :cool:. Janice I hope your footsies are warmer. By the way I went home early yesterday also only I left work at Noon. So you are into Probiotics? I have started taking them also. Where do you get yours? I bought mine at Whole Foods.

Thank you for the welcome Char I would love to meet you all in person either on a cruise or for lunch. So you will be cruising on the Carnival Freedom that's great. We sailed on the Freedom Sept 2009 and that is where I meet the greatest group on CC. We are having our reunion cruise in Sept of this year on the Carnival Dream. If you have any questions on the Freedom just let me know unless of course you've sailed on that ship already. Char where did you get that cool mini map for your next cruise?

Carol as far as your next cruise I have only been to St. Thomas we ended up on St. John/Trunk Bay it was a bit of work to get there yet well worth it. We will be going there on our next cruise too only this time we booked a private catamaran for our group. I know this is a shot in the dark yet I might as well ask you a friend of mine lives in Antioch too her name is Mary Anne Barreiro does that ring a bell? Hey don't ask don't know.

Yvonne[/quote]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][COLOR=sienna] Yvonne, hope you are feeling better...it is a bummer when you are not 100%! We take so much for granted. I basically take on a daily basis my Acidophilous Pearls now I used to take the liquid Dannon drinks and the Activa yogurt. The "pearls" were recommended by a fellow cruiser we met on the Mariner. What do you purchase from Whole Foods?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=sienna][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=sienna][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta]Dear Carol and Narce![/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta]Enjoy your 35th...here's to you on another 35 + years of bliss![/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[IMG]http://www.thealmons.com/ccblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/happy_anniversary_pink_roses_with_raindrops.gif[/IMG]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=red]Those Anniversary greetings are all so cute!! thanx a zillion times! we are so blessed with having friends like you who are more like family now - always makes me smile when I think of all the joys we have shared on CC and in person and most especially, on the Mariner -[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]thanx over and over - hugs !! from me and Narce[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]I really need to start taking better care of myself - I was drinking green tea for a while and I stopped - have to go back to that regiment - I only take a centrum and that's about it - need to do more....[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]You gals take it easy - be well and stay warm!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]carol[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='barnismom'][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy] Dear Carol, let me see if I am smart enough to do this...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]So DEE & JOHN are PINNACLE, I thought we might be at first because I got credits and points mixed up too!!! Please say hello to them![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]I will surely tell Dee you are saying Hi - she's a hoot - can't wait to see her this Nov - we will be sailing on the X's Silhouette along with the other Back East Gang we have been pals with since Nov 07 when we all met = then we went on an 09 cruise and now, '11 -- I hope we can keep this up every two yrs or hopefully, more often - it'd be great if you can Patrick can join us since he you both have chit=chatted with Patty - [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b0000][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b0000]Your banner looks super!! I am glad we are D+'s and stayed that level with their new system - I wonder if we didn't have all the points to qualify, would they have grandfathered us in? I mean we could have taken 24 - three-day cruises for 24 cruise points but would only be around 72-80 points in reality??[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b0000][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b0000]carol[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='corkey'][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]I will surely tell Dee you are saying Hi - she's a hoot - can't wait to see her this Nov - we will be sailing on the X's Silhouette along with the other Back East Gang we have been pals with since Nov 07 when we all met = then we went on an 09 cruise and now, '11 -- I hope we can keep this up every two yrs or hopefully, more often - it'd be great if you can Patrick can join us since he you both have chit=chatted with Patty - [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b0000]Your banner looks super!! I am glad we are D+'s and stayed that level with their new system - I wonder if we didn't have all the points to qualify, would they have grandfathered us in? I mean we could have taken 24 - three-day cruises for 24 cruise points but would only be around 72-80 points in reality??[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b0000]carol[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=indigo] Carol, hope you and Narce have had a special day so far! 35 years? All of you are truly child brides! I waited till I was 46 to even tie the knot so all of these milestone anniversaries are impressive![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=indigo][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=indigo]Mike and Bill did a number of short cruises (in Southern CA) it was so easy and inexpensive to do the weekend cruises. Of course, we did a few but a number of the SO CA ones were also 4 nights not the 3 and then we did JR Suites too. I had a feeling this was going to happen sooner or later when I realized that the competion was working on this same calculation for their tiered levels.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='corkey'][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]I will surely tell Dee you are saying Hi - she's a hoot - can't wait to see her this Nov - we will be sailing on the X's Silhouette along with the other Back East Gang we have been pals with since Nov 07 when we all met = then we went on an 09 cruise and now, '11 -- I hope we can keep this up every two yrs or hopefully, more often - it'd be great if you can Patrick can join us since he you both have chit=chatted with Patty - [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b0000]carol[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkslateblue]Carol, we would love to go back East again and sail out of Bayonne; that was such a special cruise for us on the Explorer! The weather in NYC that time couldn't have been more perfect![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3]we had fun over the weekend - nothing grand, just went out for dinners/ shopping etc etc... then Sunday Ole' Narce didn't feel too well - flu - coughing, etc... guess 35 yrs to too much for him!! we plan to continue our celebration all week and next weekend too -[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Thank You so much for your greetings - appreciate it soooo much!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]carol[/SIZE]

[quote name='corkey'][SIZE=3]we had fun over the weekend - nothing grand, just went out for dinners/ shopping etc etc... then Sunday Ole' Narce didn't feel too well - flu - coughing, etc... guess 35 yrs to too much for him!! we plan to continue our celebration all week and next weekend too -[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Thank You so much for your greetings - appreciate it soooo much!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]carol[/SIZE][/quote]
[SIZE=5] Narce, hope you feel better soon! [/SIZE]

[IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpYQK1U00-iY_Ycu-5yIPTx6EclwPeyS6sE5NdbBPxpJycNB5E&t=1[/IMG]

[quote name='barnismom'][SIZE=5] Narce, hope you feel better soon! [/SIZE]

[IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpYQK1U00-iY_Ycu-5yIPTx6EclwPeyS6sE5NdbBPxpJycNB5E&t=1[/IMG][/quote]

[SIZE=4]Narce is better - thanx Janice & Patrick - I told him you are wishing him well and he said, you guys are so sweet to think of him - [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Yvonne, hope you are better - thinking of you too... carol[/SIZE]

[quote name='barnismom'][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=sienna]Carol, most of my co-workers are sick...trying to stay healthy! FYI, my DH posted; thanks to you![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=teal]I know, I have been hearing from my friends that either they, members of their families or co-workers are ill- so it's going around - I was so happy to read DP's (dear Patrick) post - everyone truly misses him esp Mary - she's another one who is so funnee -[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#008080][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#008080]you guys stay warm and in good health - you need to celebrate a very special day tomorrow!! we will be there in spirit - hey, I think we are going out so we will also think of you guys and toast a glass of anything intoxicating for the Mister's b-day!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#008080]carol[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I'm back we were in Arnold in that rented cabin with the family.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Amazing 4500+ square feet, 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms cabin that is. My daughter in-law rented it. Everything was beautiful the weather when we arrived on Friday was 71 degrees. After unpacking we drove to a snow park and the kids played for a few hours. On Saturday we went to Big Trees State Park and set up a picnic in the snow. We also did the park tour which was over 3 miles winding through the most amazing trees you have ever seen. We did this[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]in the su[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]mmer also [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]the different seasons really made it even more wonderful to experience and breath in that fresh air. The cabin had a outdoor fire pit so every night we sat outside with a roaring fire telling stories. It really was a perfect trip till Sunday morning when we woke up to a winter wonderland. Up to that point we had no snow at the cabin. This is where the story turns bad the driveway to this amazing cabin was extremely [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]steep which meant driving down it with no chains on [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]our[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3] cars was like sleding down a hill. End of the story we did make it down sliding most the way into the main roadway. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]A late congratualtions Carol on your 35th Anniversary that is a true testament to a true commitment. It takes two people that can and are willing to be very flexib[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]le because as we all know there are many curves in the road of life. This April we will be celebrating our 33rd anniversary so Carol I understand we are blessed. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Time to get back to work thanks for remembering me when I was gone. :)[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='SANJOSEGAL'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I'm back we were in Arnold in that rented cabin with the family.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Amazing 4500+ square feet, 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms cabin that is. My daughter in-law rented it. Everything was beautiful the weather when we arrived on Friday was 71 degrees. After unpacking we drove to a snow park and the kids played for a few hours. On Saturday we went to Big Trees State Park and set up a picnic in the snow. We also did the park tour which was over 3 miles winding through the most amazing trees you have ever seen. We did this[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]in the su[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]mmer also [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]the different seasons really made it even more wonderful to experience and breath in that fresh air. The cabin had a outdoor fire pit so every night we sat outside with a roaring fire telling stories. It really was a perfect trip till Sunday morning when we woke up to a winter wonderland. Up to that point we had no snow at the cabin. This is where the story turns bad the driveway to this amazing cabin was extremely [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]steep which meant driving down it with no chains on [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]our[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3] cars was like sleding down a hill. End of the story we did make it down sliding most the way into the main roadway. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]A late congratualtions Carol on your 35th Anniversary that is a true testament to a true commitment. It takes two people that can and are willing to be very flexib[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]le because as we all know there are many curves in the road of life. This April we will be celebrating our 33rd anniversary so Carol I understand we are blessed. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Time to get back to work thanks for remembering me when I was gone. :)[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=sienna] Yvonne, I guess we forgot about your getaway...glad to hear that you had fun and came back safe and sound. Unfortunately, back to the reality of work.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=sienna][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=sienna]Wow 33 years of marriage and you look only 21![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='corkey'][SIZE=4][COLOR=teal]I know, I have been hearing from my friends that either they, members of their families or co-workers are ill- so it's going around - I was so happy to read DP's (dear Patrick) post - everyone truly misses him esp Mary - she's another one who is so funnee -[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=#008080]you guys stay warm and in good health - you need to celebrate a very special day tomorrow!! we will be there in spirit - hey, I think we are going out so we will also think of you guys and toast a glass of anything intoxicating for the Mister's b-day!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#008080]carol[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=sienna] Carol, I have told him which threads to visit to rejoin his cruising friends...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3]wow Yvonne! that is a mansion!! the fire pit sounds great - we did that during New Yrs Eve when the nephew had a block party where he lives (7 miles from us in Brentwood) and since we know all his neighbors and some of our family came over, we had the best time just sitting there laffing and talking while bringing in the new yr. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]love the jackson area - haven't been there in ages - altho' we passed it last yr when my friends and I went to sutter creek for lunch - I am into high school classmates and gatherings - since I graduated from Rio Vista and most of us still live in the area, we meet for lunch and dinner whenever we can - officially we have a lunch every 3 months meeting at different places.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]and yes, must say, you look very very youthful - have to agree with Janice on that -[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]thanx for the wishes - 33 isn't that far from 35 yrs - and I must say, I am proud of those years - we still go on dates and kid around alot -- when is your exact anniv? birthday month? you and hubby? we like to say, happy happy day on everyone's special days.......[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Janice - sounds like Mr Patrick had a nice birthday too - was he surprised when you sent the cake over? Hey! maybe they will keep him permanently now - super permanent since they can expect a cake for him to share on his birthdays! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Didn't go out today - after Narce had his toe therapy this morning, he wanted to stay in and rest - he said they really worked his toe over and his entire body felt all that workout! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]With this kind of weather, I am really looking forward to the Caribbean now! and glad we are not sailing from the east coast NOW, cuz I'd be worried about my flight being cancelled![/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]carol[/SIZE]

[quote name='corkey'][SIZE=3]wow Yvonne! that is a mansion!! the fire pit sounds great - we did that during New Yrs Eve when the nephew had a block party where he lives (7 miles from us in Brentwood) and since we know all his neighbors and some of our family came over, we had the best time just sitting there laffing and talking while bringing in the new yr. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]love the jackson area - haven't been there in ages - altho' we passed it last yr when my friends and I went to sutter creek for lunch - I am into high school classmates and gatherings - since I graduated from Rio Vista and most of us still live in the area, we meet for lunch and dinner whenever we can - officially we have a lunch every 3 months meeting at different places.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]and yes, must say, you look very very youthful - have to agree with Janice on that -[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]thanx for the wishes - 33 isn't that far from 35 yrs - and I must say, I am proud of those years - we still go on dates and kid around alot -- when is your exact anniv? birthday month? you and hubby? we like to say, happy happy day on everyone's special days.......[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Janice - sounds like Mr Patrick had a nice birthday too - was he surprised when you sent the cake over? Hey! maybe they will keep him permanently now - super permanent since they can expect a cake for him to share on his birthdays! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Didn't go out today - after Narce had his toe therapy this morning, he wanted to stay in and rest - he said they really worked his toe over and his entire body felt all that workout! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]With this kind of weather, I am really looking forward to the Caribbean now! and glad we are not sailing from the east coast NOW, cuz I'd be worried about my flight being cancelled![/SIZE]

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=sienna] Hello Carol,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=sienna][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=sienna]The key to flying in winter is to avoid a stop in CHICAGO...I cannot tell you how many times Chicago has messed up my travel plans. I always try to fly non-stop in Winter; no direct flights if I can help it and then I check on the airport codes.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=#a0522d][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=#a0522d]Dear Patrick's cake was gorgeous! I will see about posting a photo...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='corkey'][SIZE=3]wow Yvonne! that is a mansion!! the fire pit sounds great - we did that during New Yrs Eve when the nephew had a block party where he lives (7 miles from us in Brentwood) and since we know all his neighbors and some of our family came over, we had the best time just sitting there laffing and talking while bringing in the new yr. [/SIZE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]Carol, toe therapy sounds rather intriguing...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='barnismom'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]Carol, toe therapy sounds rather intriguing...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=3]they had him for 1-1/2 hrs - they have him bend the toes with some sort of weight thingey -- I don't know, he told me about it and I didn't listen too well - or I did, and I forgot all that he said! ha!ha!h he goes again tomorrow and I'll have to listen to what he says - he has to pull some things using the strength from the front of his foot, etc. etc... [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]today he felt better and we went out for Mexican food - our usual hole - then I vacuumed for 2-1/2 hrs - behind the drapes, under the sofa's, blah blah blah and that was just the downstairs - the other half needs to be done now. so I am tired - I need a maid.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]carol[/SIZE]