NORTHERN CALIF Fun Cruisers

cctn

[quote name='SANJOSEGAL'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Hi girls and Frank I would love to meet you all for lunch in May. I rotate working Saturdays so in May I off May 28th which is after Carol's cruise. This working Saturdays just started this month for the first time since I starting working here 7 years ago and it is no fun. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Janice sounds like we need to try Famous Daves out maybe even tonight. I hope you hit a jackpot at Redhawk.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]By the way I would love to try out another cruise line sometime so if you start putting something together let me know. Of course just not this September since we are booked on the Dream. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Well its time for me to hit the road home so I hope you all have been enjoying this beautiful day. [/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]Yvonne, the think the 28th is the Memorial Day weekend isn't it? So if you knew in advance what Saturday could you rotate with a co-worker?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]THANKS FOR THE good thoughts about Redhawk. FYI, perhaps we could meet up sometime before the formal luncheon in May...anyone else? If you go to Famous Dave's the service is exceptional too and go on-line and sign up for their "PIG" club...I won free appetizers.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]Enjoy the rest of the weekend![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=magenta]Yvonne, this is a photo that Emmy's husband took of Emmy and moi...I am the one in the middle! This was the Inside Edition shot of us...note out matching crocs but mine are black & white[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_mAfMdcjs0jk/S1Y1UC7TN7I/AAAAAAAAAyA/tjg88PnE6Q0/s640/P1010493.JPG[/IMG]

[SIZE=4]Janice - you celebrity YOU !! I remember when Laura sent us the video of your [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]premier!! it was sooooooooooo cute!! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]love the Crocs - as you know, I am still wearing Crocs - old ones, new ones, don't care... they seem to like my feet - I feel so comfy and I can walk forever in them - I have the flat ballerina styles and then another style that I call my more formal ones!! ha!ha! don't care if they are ugly or OUT OF STYLE - I guess when you are 100 yrs old like me, style doesn't matter anymore. I considered the style you are wearing but I found I was slipping forward and then tripping as I walked - but then I am strange when it comes to walking!! geeze.....what happened to when I used to wear 3" heels? and not fall on my face walking...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]I am back from our cruise April 17 - I think I am free all of May so far - there is one Sat that we need to go to fresno (well, not really Fresno, but to Reedley ) for a gathering with one of my best friends- you gals pick out the dates and we can go from there -[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Frank -- are you "listening"???[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]today we went to Isleton/Rio Vista - we were suppose to go last weekend but something else came up - we just walked around both towns cuz the sun was nice and hot - enjoyed the drive along the levee - saw some old friends in passing - ate at the pizza place in RV and went to church in Isleton cuz it's only 30 min long for the Mass as opposed to over 1 hr here in Antioch - and only 16 people - 100's here -- old friends in attendance - [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]so it was a nice lazy day - we are still NOT doing lengthy trips cuz Narce can't drive that long cuz of his foot - [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Carol[/SIZE]

[quote name='SANJOSEGAL'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Hi girls and Frank I would love to meet you all for lunch in May. I rotate working Saturdays so in May I off May 28th which is after Carol's cruise. This working Saturdays just started this month for the first time since I starting working here 7 years ago and it is no fun. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Janice sounds like we need to try Famous Daves out maybe even tonight. I hope you hit a jackpot at Redhawk.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]By the way I would love to try out another cruise line sometime so if you start putting something together let me know. Of course just not this September since we are booked on the Dream. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Well its time for me to hit the road home so I hope you all have been enjoying this beautiful day. [/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Yvonne: I have only been on RCCL - once on Princess, once on Celebrity - I think we have about 30 on RCCL now - we started cruising in '88 -- I like them all - I loved the service on Celebrity and look forward to our next one with them in Nov... we tend to stay with RCCL cuz of some benefits we get - but since they have pulled out of CA, we need to start thinking about other cruiselines - carol[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='corkey'][SIZE=4]Janice - you celebrity YOU !! I remember when Laura sent us the video of your [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]premier!! it was sooooooooooo cute!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]love the Crocs - as you know, I am still wearing Crocs - old ones, new ones, don't care... they seem to like my feet - I feel so comfy and I can walk forever in them - I have the flat ballerina styles and then another style that I call my more formal ones!! ha!ha! don't care if they are ugly or OUT OF STYLE - I guess when you are 100 yrs old like me, style doesn't matter anymore. I considered the style you are wearing but I found I was slipping forward and then tripping as I walked - but then I am strange when it comes to walking!! geeze.....what happened to when I used to wear 3" heels? and not fall on my face walking...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]I am back from our cruise April 17 - I think I am free all of May so far - there is one Sat that we need to go to fresno (well, not really Fresno, but to Reedley ) for a gathering with one of my best friends- you gals pick out the dates and we can go from there -[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]today we went to Isleton/Rio Vista - we were suppose to go last weekend but something else came up - we just walked around both towns cuz the sun was nice and hot - enjoyed the drive along the levee - saw some old friends in passing - ate at the pizza place in RV and went to church in Isleton cuz it's only 30 min long for the Mass as opposed to over 1 hr here in Antioch - and only 16 people - 100's here -- old friends in attendance - [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]so it was a nice lazy day - we are still NOT doing lengthy trips cuz Narce can't drive that long cuz of his foot - [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Carol[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=sienna] [SIZE=5]Carol, so do you know what weekend that might be? I think I might have a conflict the weekend of May 13; so perhpas we can aim for the 21st? Isn't Mother's Day the 15th?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='corkey'][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Yvonne: I have only been on RCCL - once on Princess, once on Celebrity - I think we have about 30 on RCCL now - we started cruising in '88 -- I like them all - I loved the service on Celebrity and look forward to our next one with them in Nov... we tend to stay with RCCL cuz of some benefits we get - but since they have pulled out of CA, we need to start thinking about other cruiselines - carol[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkslateblue] We have only cruised on Princess once and when I was single on SS Azure Seas which I think was Admiral Cruises. We didn't really like the personnel or the shows on Princess but the food was good...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='barnismom'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=sienna] [SIZE=5]Carol, so do you know what weekend that might be? I think I might have a conflict the weekend of May 13; so perhpas we can aim for the 21st? Isn't Mother's Day the 15th?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=magenta]You can work with Yvonne on the dates - so far I don't have any plans - Yes, Mothers Day is a day I would like to visit my Mom - since our lunch is on a Sat., the 14th should be ok - I forgot what date Yvonne said she is available - carol[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='corkey']
[SIZE=4][/SIZE][/quote]

Yup. Listening again. :D Just about any Saturday in May sounds fine. The only problem with the San Rafael place, is you have to be there when it opens on a Saturday. It turns into a zoo fast. Might not be the best place for a leisurely meal.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Good Monday everyone I'm sorry its looking pretty slim that I will be able to meet you all for your luncheon. Unfortunately May is not going to work with two holidays Mother's Day and Memorial Day. Also I have a trip planned to Arizona 12th - 16th. Please don't change your plans for me my work schedule is a pain and there is no flexability with changing it. This is about it for me March 12th or 16th, April 2nd, June's schedule is not out yet. Please, please go with what's convenient for you all I just barely met you. Though you do sound like the nicest people I really feel a connection. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Janice thanks for posting that photo, wow so professional with the camera crew in front of you. We did make it over to Famous Dave's on Saturday and we loved it. We were seated in the bar and the music was blaring yet for some reason we did not mind. I think since it was just Don and myself we enjoyed the up beat mood. They also had a few [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]appetizer specials advertised in the bar that are not available in the dining room. We ordered the Feast for Two which was a little of everything and all I can say is YUMMY. We ended up bringing half of it home which our boys quickly devoured. If I had one complaint it was the wait for our food once we ordered it took about 30 minutes. Luckily we did not have to wait long for a table since we went to dinner around 5:30. I joined the PIG club so they sent me a free dessert coupon YIPPI. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]As for what its like to cruise on different cruise [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]lines I really can't say since we've only cruised on Carnival. I really need to try another cruise l[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]ine just to see if the clientel are different. I hear things like sometimes t[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]he people are too formal and stuck up. Or recently someone wrote that on his cruise he felt like he was at work everyone was walking around with a mission. No crazy deck parties at night. So where is the balance I like a little bit of class in the guests that are on board with me yet I also like just being myself which is pretty kick back. I d[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]on't wear a formal gown to dinner [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]and my husband does not own a tux. We prefer a nice dress and suit for my hubby. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]So what has been your experience on the ship lines you have cruised on? and what do you like to do while on board? [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Carol really 30 cruises Wow you do love cruising you must be a expert and know every trick in the book. I wish I could go with you on your next cruise. I think its so sweet that you are taking your nephew and his bride on a cruise. My oldest sister never had children so her and her husband have treated my kids like theirs.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]She sounds just like you she's taken them to Hawaii and various other vacations she's Auntie Annette. We took one of our son's and his girlfriend on our last cruise in Sept 2010 it was her first cruise and she loved it. She loves to eat and you know there is a lot to eat on a cruise. Actually there is a link to the photos from that cruise at the bottom of my post. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Janice when did you say your next cruise is? I thought I remembered someone saying they are cruising in Sept. besides me.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Its lunch time for me so I will sign off for now. Have a great day even if it is Monday.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] Edited by SANJOSEGAL

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Work is very slow so I started reading back over some of our posts and noticed Janice that you are going on the Allure in Sept. The only port I've been to on your itinerary is Cozumel we went to Nachi Cocum and loved it do you have a excursion booked and have you been there before? [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Yvonne[/SIZE][/FONT] Edited by SANJOSEGAL

[quote name='SANJOSEGAL'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Good Monday everyone I'm sorry its looking pretty slim that I will be able to meet you all for your luncheon. Unfortunately May is not going to work with two holidays Mother's Day and Memorial Day. Also I have a trip planned to Arizona 12th - 16th. Please don't change your plans for me my work schedule is a pain and there is no flexability with changing it. This is about it for me March 12th or 16th, April 2nd, June's schedule is not out yet. Please, please go with what's convenient for you all I just barely met you. Though you do sound like the nicest people I really feel a connection. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Janice thanks for posting that photo, wow so professional with the camera crew in front of you. We did make it over to Famous Dave's on Saturday and we loved it. We were seated in the bar and the music was blaring yet for some reason we did not mind. I think since it was just Don and myself we enjoyed the up beat mood. They also had a few [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]appetizer specials advertised in the bar that are not available in the dining room. We ordered the Feast for Two which was a little of everything and all I can say is YUMMY. We ended up bringing half of it home which our boys quickly devoured. If I had one complaint it was the wait for our food once we ordered it took about 30 minutes. Luckily we did not have to wait long for a table since we went to dinner around 5:30. I joined the PIG club so they sent me a free dessert coupon YIPPI. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]As for what its like to cruise on different cruise [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]lines I really can't say since we've only cruised on Carnival. I really need to try another cruise l[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]ine just to see if the clientel are different. I hear things like sometimes t[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]he people are too formal and stuck up. Or recently someone wrote that on his cruise he felt like he was at work everyone was walking around with a mission. No crazy deck parties at night. So where is the balance I like a little bit of class in the guests that are on board with me yet I also like just being myself which is pretty kick back. I d[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]on't wear a formal gown to dinner [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]and my husband does not own a tux. We prefer a nice dress and suit for my hubby. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]So what has been your experience on the ship lines you have cruised on? and what do you like to do while on board? [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Carol really 30 cruises Wow you do love cruising you must be a expert and know every trick in the book. I wish I could go with you on your next cruise. I think its so sweet that you are taking your nephew and his bride on a cruise. My oldest sister never had children so her and her husband have treated my kids like theirs.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]She sounds just like you she's taken them to Hawaii and various other vacations she's Auntie Annette. We took one of our son's and his girlfriend on our last cruise in Sept 2010 it was her first cruise and she loved it. She loves to eat and you know there is a lot to eat on a cruise. Actually there is a link to the photos from that cruise at the bottom of my post. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Janice when did you say your next cruise is? I thought I remembered someone saying they are cruising in Sept. besides me.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Its lunch time for me so I will sign off for now. Have a great day even if it is Monday.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy] Yvonne, it is very difficult to get a group together; so perhaps a number of smaller get togethers until we can all coordinate? Carol, I wonder if more would perhaps like to try a statewide event again? But this time perhaps in Monterey or Carmel; my favorite places for many reasons. However, Morro Bay did work and it was perhaps more half-way. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]Perhaps once a date is selected then we see where everyone is coming from and then decide the half-way point?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]How funny that you tried Famous Dave's this weekend too. I am glad that you liked them; we will have to try that restaurant in J town. WE also sat at the bar as the wait was rather long and they said we could wait in the bar and we discovered that we could also eat there too! Patrick just had the ribs as his leftover dinner and I just finished my leftover prime rib, mushrooms and creamed spinach from Flemings Steakhouse.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]I didn't win at Red Hawk but came home with almost half my money for [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]4 1/2 hours of play. We tried their River Cafe this time and it was alright since I was craving the loco moco (CAROL, is that what it's called?).[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]Yvonne, I am cruising in September on our anniversary on Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas. When we were in Cozumel last time we did an overview city tour. However, there was still lots of damage from the hurricane. IF I could swim I probably would do something else...rather limiting at times.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]We ate lunch at a wonderful restaurant downtown that had mariachi's; will have to think about what it was called. I will check out your link. Yvonne, I think you would like Royal Caribbean; check them out![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3]whatever works for all of us for a get together is fine with me - I do know my March and April are full - Janice, MorroBay is good - Narce keeps asking when we will be going there again - My June is full except for the first weekend - [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Maybe we should get together at Tracy = famous dave is there = and then we can decide WHEN to get together again!! ha!ha![/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Yvonne - since I have only been on Rccl, it's all I know - sometimes we are on a cruise that is quiet and we like it - then other times it's full of kids/babies - food not that great - hit or miss - however, we still enjoy ourselves no matter what. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]I wear simple black outfits for formal - long straight black dress with a semi dressy top, or long pants with semi dressy top - hubby wears a black suit - never a tux. I like to be comfy; besides, if we have to fly, I have to think of the luggage wt. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]RCCL is good - Celebrity a tad more quiet - don't want to say "formal" - but can be described as that too.... I like them both; the service is good on both. I don't know if you smoke but Celebrity does not allow smoking on balconies so we like that since smoke bothers my eyes - I don't mind that people smoke, it's my eyes that get affected; plus I have asthma - RCCL allows smoking on bal's so there were several trips when we had to not use our balcony cuz it bothered me. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]I am an only child but I have a lot of cousins so I was never lonely growing up and even now, I am surrounded by them; hubby has 10 siblings!! yes! quite overwhelming! so we have tons of nieces/nephews and their kids... they are a lot of fun and love to treat them as they are very good to us - when they give us expensive gifts = a nephew gave us a wine refrig (or cooler I guess - a huge one) I felt like, NO, they should not have done that - I want them to keep their $$ for themselves and not waste it on us! --so now I have to revamp one of my rooms just to accommodate that - turn it into a wine tasting room??? ha!ha! yeah!! get rid of the exercise machines that in there! don't use them anyway!! Carol[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=seagreen]Janice: yes, loco moco - is that the ground beef patty on rice with an egg and tons of gravy on it? I don't order it - don't like gravy that much - I order burgers and Narce orders the loco moco ...[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#2e8b57][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#2e8b57]Frank - we will eventually come up with a place for a get together - [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#2e8b57][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#2e8b57]Yes, I saw the lines at that puerto rican place - and it was on a weekday, not even lunch or dinner time! just shows that it is a good place.... carol[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='corkey'][SIZE=3][COLOR=seagreen]Janice: yes, loco moco - is that the ground beef patty on rice with an egg and tons of gravy on it? I don't order it - don't like gravy that much - I order burgers and Narce orders the loco moco ...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#2e8b57]Frank - we will eventually come up with a place for a get together - [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#2e8b57]Yes, I saw the lines at that puerto rican place - and it was on a weekday, not even lunch or dinner time! just shows that it is a good place.... carol[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]Carol et al![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]We need to find a restaurant that will allow us to stay longer than normal rather than kicking us out to get more revenue. It sounds like the Puerto Rican restaurant might not be great for our get together.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]WE love to eat so I think finding a restaurant won't be too difficult. However, it cannot be Indian for DH...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=4]Hi char - I am glad Janice revived this thread - we have met Yvonne and Frank from Manteca has come by to visit too -[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]we will eventually come up with a date - I am thinking , perhaps Tracy will be ok - since Yvonne visits her son in the Discovery Bay area - kinda' mid local for us all - we are also thinking of Morro Bay = SLO ,etc... and Yes, Janice, a place that won't hurry us out is #1 to consider - [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]if we want it to be just US - the people I just mentioned, it should be easy to come up with a place - however, I don't think I want to open this up to our entire CA Cruisers like we did last time - [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]carol[/SIZE]

[quote name='corkey'][SIZE=4]Hi char - I am glad Janice revived this thread - we have met Yvonne and Frank from Manteca has come by to visit too -[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]we will eventually come up with a date - I am thinking , perhaps Tracy will be ok - since Yvonne visits her son in the Discovery Bay area - kinda' mid local for us all - we are also thinking of Morro Bay = SLO ,etc... and Yes, Janice, a place that won't hurry us out is #1 to consider - [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]if we want it to be just US - the people I just mentioned, it should be easy to come up with a place - however, I don't think I want to open this up to our entire CA Cruisers like we did last time - [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]carol[/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Yes I agree it just gets tooooo complicated when we try to get the entire California group together...we learned that the last time.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Tracy is good for us...not too far away. Not sure what restaurants are there. Also San Jose has some good restaurants especially in that shopping mall they have. And in your area is good too Carol...but then maybe you would like to get away.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]And I think Frank lives in Manteca...is that right? Modesto has some good restaurants.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]We have some good restaurants here in Fresno too...but is probably way too far away for most. We have a Famous Dave's that is good for BBQ, PF Changs, Mac Grill, and some local restaruants...Mexican that we could probably use one of their large rooms, we also have a great Pizza/Coney Island place (serves all kinds of food) that we could use a large room...no rush either. Just a thought tho'.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Actually we are good for any place...[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3]Love all the suggestions - keep 'em coming -[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Narce wants to go to MORRO BAY "NOW" - [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]ha!ha! with you all............like tomorrow -![/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]tonight...........[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]carol[/SIZE]

[quote name='corkey'][SIZE=4]Hi char - I am glad Janice revived this thread - we have met Yvonne and Frank from Manteca has come by to visit too -[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]carol[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkslateblue]Char, Carol et al...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkslateblue][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkslateblue]I hope that you know that Patrick and I will drive anywhere to meet up with you guys! Well what about MONTEREY? We could go to Tarpy's Roadhouse...we had our wedding reception there; near the Monterey Airport?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=5][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5] [/SIZE]

[quote name='corkey'][SIZE=3]Love all the suggestions - keep 'em coming -[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Narce wants to go to MORRO BAY "NOW" - [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]ha!ha! with you all............like tomorrow -![/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]tonight...........[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]carol[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta]Carol & Char,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta]That was so much fun and then the evening afterwards too! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='barnismom'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta]Carol & Char,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta]That was so much fun and then the evening afterwards too! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Janice what does barnismom stand for?[/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]

[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Carol what is your itinerary for your next cruise? I read back over this whole thread one long day at work when I was bored and thought you originally were booked on another cruise[/SIZE][/FONT].

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I never get sick yet I have something going on a weird annoying headache[/SIZE][/FONT]. [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Worst when I lean down like to tie my shoes. No other symptoms all I can think of is its some type of virus. Everyone else out there feeling OK?
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3]Yvonne - hope you are feeling better - with this weather, no suprise that people are ill - take care of yourself![/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Yes, Char - Janice and I were all planning to be on the same cruise - or rather Yes, we were originally all on the same cruise as well -- Mariner 2/2009 - then we all booked for another Mariner cruise april 2011.... RCCL cancelled that out cuz of their leaving CA - so we were all transferred over to the Voyager for that date -- other plans supercede that with some of us so we had to cancel and we all went our separate ways - Janice on the allure, Me on the Freedom, Char to Hawaii and then another cruise beginning of 2012...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]So now our Freedom cruise leaves on[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]April 10 2011 - CocoCay Bahamas (RCCL's private resort) the following day - [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]april 13 is St Thomas[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]april 14 is St Maarten[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]then 2 days of cruising and back to Pt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Canaveral on the 17th.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]MOnterey sounds good Janice - then there's Carmel next door! we will work on that...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]carol[/SIZE]

[quote name='SANJOSEGAL'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Janice what does barnismom stand for?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Carol what is your itinerary for your next cruise? I read back over this whole thread one long day at work when I was bored and thought you originally were booked on another cruise[/SIZE][/FONT].

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I never get sick yet I have something going on a weird annoying headache[/SIZE][/FONT]. [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Worst when I lean down like to tie my shoes. No other symptoms all I can think of is its some type of virus. Everyone else out there feeling OK? [/SIZE][/FONT]
[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkslateblue] Yvonne, I wonder if we picked up something at Famous Dave's? Monday evening my feet were freezing and my DH could never get them warmed up...when my feet are cold my whole body is cold. Anyhow, shortly thereafter I got the runs. Tuesday morning I almost called in sick as I felt exhausted. I rarely get sick especially since I've been taking probiotics and my manuka honey. Perhaps there is a delayed bug...I went home early (at 3 yesterday) and went to bed. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkslateblue][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkslateblue]Barnismom and Barnisdad is because of our 21 1/2 cat that passed away two years ago New Year's Eve. Barni came with Patrick; we met 14 years ago and have been married 11 years. Our anniversary is the day we set sail on the Allure of the Seas. I also have two stepsons; one just entered the Army this Monday. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkslateblue][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkslateblue]Yvonne, feel better soon; drink some green tea![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='corkey'][SIZE=3]Yvonne - hope you are feeling better - with this weather, no suprise that people are ill - take care of yourself![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Yes, Char - Janice and I were all planning to be on the same cruise - or rather Yes, we were originally all on the same cruise as well -- Mariner 2/2009 - then we all booked for another Mariner cruise april 2011.... RCCL cancelled that out cuz of their leaving CA - so we were all transferred over to the Voyager for that date -- other plans supercede that with some of us so we had to cancel and we all went our separate ways - Janice on the allure, Me on the Freedom, Char to Hawaii and then another cruise beginning of 2012...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]So now our Freedom cruise leaves on[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]April 10 2011 - CocoCay Bahamas (RCCL's private resort) the following day - [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]april 13 is St Thomas[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]april 14 is St Maarten[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]then 2 days of cruising and back to Pt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Canaveral on the 17th.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]MOnterey sounds good Janice - then there's Carmel next door! we will work on that...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]carol[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=indigo]CHECK OUT: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][URL="http://tarpys.com/"][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=indigo]http://tarpys.com/[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=indigo][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=indigo]DH and I both love the Monterey area for many reasons...it is considered Central California; a wonderful weekend getaway too! Plus, it's not that bad of a drive for Char and Jim.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]