NORTHERN CALIF Fun Cruisers

cctn

Carol, I know how hard it is to watch; I see it with my mom too...

FYI, it is raining here now! Is is your way? Hope the weather is better Thursday!

No rain yet - it was warm today when we went to REI -- Narce had a gift card from one of the nephews from last yr's birthday! he was able to get a NorthPlace fleece for 1/2 price - good bargain -

I need to do grocery shopping tomorrow so I don't it to rain -- !!! Carol

Yvonne, Carl, Annette, Craig...hope all is well with you! Come back and let us know how you are all doing!

We're doing good. Been busy as usual. Spent the weekend in Willows. Our son Kyle had his final race of the season. He clinched all 4 classes he raced this year. We're pretty proud parents.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

We're doing good. Been busy as usual. Spent the weekend in Willows. Our son Kyle had his final race of the season. He clinched all 4 classes he raced this year. We're pretty proud parents.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Carl, you must be very proud! ...thoughts on the hockey season or non-season? Let me know what you think of the Bulls; it's this weekend isn't it?

Carl, you must be very proud! ...thoughts on the hockey season or non-season? Let me know what you think of the Bulls; it's this weekend isn't it?

This whole NHL lockout is so depressing:mad:

The Bulls start their season Friday night. Karen and I are thinking of going to Saturday's game.

The A's just had another walk off win. Hope they can win one more and advance.

This whole NHL lockout is so depressing:mad:

The Bulls start their season Friday night. Karen and I are thinking of going to Saturday's game.

The A's just had another walk off win. Hope they can win one more and advance.

Carl, it is so depressing...I was looking forward to this season! If you go to the Bull's game on Saturday tell us what you think...my first hockey game was at the Cow Palace pre-Sharks when I saw the Red Wings and the Kings play (Gretzky was playing then).

Congratulations to the SF GIANTS!

• 2 weeks later...
They're really on a roll!!

Carl, my dear dad waited for years to see the Giants win a World Series and they did in 2010 but he passed away late July 2010...he would have been so proud. Now with this win too they are showing great mental and physical strength. I think the angels are on their side. I cannot believe that they had two back to back wins that were stacked against them.

The 2nd game was little more trying than the first one - I mean, the 1 st game was a no brainer, they won just like that - 2nd game was.............what!!! no runs yet!? glad they won - my SF family were all at the game! my cousin's Son-in-law works for the Giants... marketing or something like that - so she and her husband are always there - with their free tickets - we watch from home...heehee! carol

The 2nd game was little more trying than the first one - I mean, the 1 st game was a no brainer, they won just like that - 2nd game was.............what!!! no runs yet!? glad they won - my SF family were all at the game! my cousin's Son-in-law works for the Giants... marketing or something like that - so she and her husband are always there - with their free tickets - we watch from home...heehee! carol

Carol, how lucky to work for the Giants in the Marketing Dept.; that's probably a dream job!

We are going to a Halloween party tonight and still remember 2010 when we were at the same party with many of the guests packed into a tiny room watching the game.