NORTHERN CALIF Fun Cruisers

cctn

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

We have a red 57 chevy hot rod. I would post a picture, but I don't know how.

Carl, did you participate in the Hot Rod Week? A number of my co-workers did including the President of the company.

Carol, what happened with your photos? I lost my fancy signature a little while ago...it turned into a great big "x"...

I don't have any photos that I have posted - I was just telling Carl that that's how I used to post- when my photos were in Docs...

I still have my signature things - Buddy Dog, M &M etc... have a good weekend everyone! carol

Carl, did you participate in the Hot Rod Week? A number of my co-workers did including the President of the company.

Hot August nights in Reno? We try to go every few years, not this year though. Cost a lot of money to go, no Hotel bargains that week. It is a lot of fun though. I really like the nightly cruises.

Carl, thanks for the photo shot...well you do have an Avatar photo of your baby so you do know how to post photos! What # is Kyle?

Haha, you are right, I must have figured it out once before. Man, it's tough getting old. ;)

Kyle number is 780. We're off to Sonoma to watch him today .

Hot August nights in Reno? We try to go every few years, not this year though. Cost a lot of money to go, no Hotel bargains that week. It is a lot of fun though. I really like the nightly cruises.

Carl, it was some event in Pleasanton (I think)...apparently the Kiwis and Aussies make annual trips out here to purchase some of the vehicles. Rich is involved in so many of the events. He brought his wife's '48 Ford to work on Friday.

It's exciting to see him race. And even more so to see him win. :D

:D proud Dad and Mom :D

...I knew a former motocross racer who used to talk about the thrill of racing. However, I know that if you crash it can be scary. Hope Kyle has a good luck charm!

Back to work tomorrow, grrh!

Our nephew used to race - I know he goes to the races - what is your Son's name Carl? maybe my nephew knows him - we all know what a small world this is... love the pics! thanx...

carol

His name is Kyle Schirrmacher. He races with the z2 team.

Carl, your last name is familiar...wonder why? So are we going to have another non-hockey season? I AM HAVING WITHDRAWALS...

It's not a very common name.

I'm afraid we won't see much hockey this year. :mad:We're already planing to see the San Francisco bulls.

It's not a very common name.

I'm afraid we won't see much hockey this year. :mad:We're already planing to see the San Francisco bulls.

Carl, perhaps you have a famous relative besides your son???

...they called earlier this year trying to sell us season tickets for our work group. The pricing then was really reasonable! Perhaps we will see you there!

Carl, perhaps you have a famous relative besides your son???

...they called earlier this year trying to sell us season tickets for our work group. The pricing then was really reasonable! Perhaps we will see you there!

No one famous, othet than Kyle. Although my dad was well known in heavy construction. He was superintendent and project manager.

No one famous, othet than Kyle. Although my dad was well known in heavy construction. He was superintendent and project manager.

Carl, hope you have fun plans for the weekend. DH is sick so I think it'll be a quiet one. We were going to the Stanford/Duke game but had to pass.

...have you ever "Googled" your name? It is interesting what thing pop up. Enjoy the weekend.