Document Pending on Carnvial site

fern1226

When I go on the website to view my cruise information, my reservation comes up but in the upper left corner it says "document pending". Talked with my PVP and she said not to worry about it. The other couple we are going with do not get this message. Anyone else had this message?

Also, it seems like when I click on anything concerning my cruise - my documents, cruise summary, etc. - I get a screen asking me to sign in.Well, I'm already signed in. When I do it again and hit enter I get the same screen again (asking me to sign in). Sometimes "my reservation" page appears and sometimes it doesn't. Very frustrating.

How do I get to the screen that shows my balance?

Thanks,

Fern

it is frustrating to navagate their site for your documents. took me forever to find the page so i could see that my 100.00 thankyou network voucher was applied. i also had the same issue with signing in and it asking again to sign in. so i just different way to try and get there or like you got frustrated and said the hell with it for now.

Also if you are booked with a TA other than Carnival I dont believe the payment page shows. You cannot access your documents until final payment is made. If the TA has you as part of a group booking within the travel agency even though you booked independantly, your documents will not show until all within that group have made final payment.

Dave

Also if you are booked with a TA other than Carnival I dont believe the payment page shows. You cannot access your documents until final payment is made. If the TA has you as part of a group booking within the travel agency even though you booked independantly, your documents will not show until all within that group have made final payment.

Dave

We used a PVP - sorry, guess I should've stated that

Archived