Pictures Up for March 6 Royal Clipper Cruise

Freespirit5372

Hello everyone,

I posted 90 some pictures of our Royal Clipper cruise. Often too much fun or too relaxing or too interesting to bother with pictures but managed a good number. They will give you a taste and will be glad to answer questions.

We are glad we went and had a great time being long time avid sailors to boot. Here's the website.

http://picasaweb.google.com/jshugart1/RoyalClipperCaribbean#

Enjoy,

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jim. These are great photos. I produce the Star Clippers Blog on behalf of Star Clippers, and we're always looking for photos from guests. Take a look: http://www.starclippersblog.com. I'd love to use some of your images, with your permission of course. I would give you photo credit as well. You can e-mail me at julie@starclippersblog.com and let me know if it's ok. Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed your cruise. Best - Julie

Julie, sent you an email. Was thinking, our cruise on RC was next best Caribbean sailing to our 1994 chartering of a 38ft Beneteau from the Moorings in the BVI's....just another couple with us doing exactly whatever we wanted to do every day when we wanted to do it. The RC week also felt very relaxed and never rushed. And for you dog lovers......watch the movie "Hachi: A Dog Tale" starring Richard Gere and Joan Allen.....your heart will hurt for a few days though.

Jim

Archived