NCL Gem: Cabin under La Cucina restaurant??

thereuare

I'm considering cabin 11628 (mini-suite deck 11) on the Gem, which from the deck layout appears to be just under La Cucina Restaurant's dining area.

Would this area be quiet during the day (ie- not in use by diners) and quiet after midnite or so (after clean-up of the last diners is complete)? I'm also assuming that this restaurant shares the kitchen with the buffet, so we would/should be far enough back to avoid any late nite cleaning of dishes and glasses clanking. Is this too close to the "great outdoors" on deck 12?

One last observation, this is one deck below the pool deck, but the pool is more midship and this is aft, should be be ok in this regard? (ie- disturbed by moving of pool chairs, cleaning, etc)

Thanks for any insight/suggestions.

Hi,

Went to LaCucina 2 times and it is very quiet in the restaurant, so I guess it would also be quiet under it.

I was right above Bliss bowling alley and we couldn't hear a thing in our cabin. Very well built ship.

Archived