Norwegian Dawn Open Bar

pinstripes4887

Others are correct that you must be booked as a group and a minimum of 20 people in the group. There are two drink packages and everyone in the group has to take the same package. The package is paid at final payment. One package is $50.60/per person per day and the premium is $61.60/per person per day.

• 1 month later...

My husband and I are sailing too on 5/30. what is meant by open bar?

Also- does anyone know if you could keep the wine you bring on board in your room, or is it taken from you and only given to you at dinner times? I like my wine all day!!

MARDON

Not sure if anyone has ever done this before but I am trying to get enough people together that are interested in going on the Dawn on May 30th. I guess if you get 20 people in a group you have the option of open bar.

My husband and I are sailing too on 5/30. what is meant by open bar?

Also- does anyone know if you could keep the wine you bring on board in your room, or is it taken from you and only given to you at dinner times? I like my wine all day!!

MARDON

You will pay the corkage fee when you board and you get to take the wine to your cabin.

You will pay the corkage fee when you board and you get to take the wine to your cabin.

If you don't want to take it back to your cabin after dinner, they will store if for you and give you a "claim check" and then you can retrieve it from any restaurant on board.

Archived