What's so great about NCL ships

A&G

A lot of the plusses already given are the same for us as well.

So I'll list a few other things I love...

~ There are more indoor spaces that we can use because smoking is allowed in fewer places. This means we can enjoy more entertainment, too. This is, for me, the biggest reason why I love NCL.

~ The ships. I love the interiors and exteriors of the ships. They each have a great mix of bright, fun, class, and distinction without being gaudy. The hull art and wall murals make the ships exciting to explore.

~ That the staff and/or officers will come up and talk with you - even if you haven't met them at a meet and greet. That blows us away, because they truly are outgoing, friendly, helpful, and fun. They seem to genuinely care that you have a great experience.

~ The "24 hour" restaurant. It's wonderful to have an option for late night hunger attacks other than calling for room service.

~ The itineraries. Being able to sail the Hawaiian islands in a 7 day vacation is a god send for those of us who have limited time we can take off from work. Bermuda for three days...who doesn't want to spend as much time there as possible :).

~ The AWESOME buffets!

no one is really saying much about the Jewel and that is the one I'm going on so did I make a boo boo? I like the comment about the old dead guy!

so far, the Jewel is my favorite all time ship I think. I can't remember 1 thing we didn't like about it.

Nita

We are booked for our first NCL cruise in October. My research on CC leads me to believe that a lot of members are very passionate about NCL ships. There seems to be far more loyal/repeat NCL customers than any other cruise line. So, what's so great about NCL ships? What keeps you coming back to NCL?

The custom paint jobs are great.

I can tell my ship a Mile away.

I have only sailed on NCL once but enjoyed it. Of course, I went the spoiled way and had a suite. I sailed on the 9 day Dawn for the iternary and the suite perks. And boy are the suite perks addicting. :o I enjoyed being able to bring wine on and I do not mind paying the corkage fee for wine I know I like. The atmosphere and the resort casual dress I saw for dining at night made me comfortable. I still brought one dress and wore it. I enjoy dressing up because I rarely get the chance at work. Unless i decide to wear a cocktail dress on a jobsite. I bet the iron workers would love that. :D:p I am a planner and have my next NCL cruise planned for the Star on Feb. 12, 2012. :rolleyes: This time I am getting a romance suite, I think. The new categories are confusing. For me, it is the crew, ship, iternary, bringing wine on board, and most of all the suite perks. :cool:

Archived