Daily News Digest Available?

Willcar

We're on the Ruby Princess April 9 and are wondering if there is a printed daily news digest available on Princess ships (other than the Patter, of course). HAL has an eight-page New York Times digest available on its ships that includes the daily crossword puzzle, which we love to work each day on our balcony.

We're on the Ruby Princess April 9 and are wondering if there is a printed daily news digest available on Princess ships (other than the Patter, of course). HAL has an eight-page New York Times digest available on its ships that includes the daily crossword puzzle, which we love to work each day on our balcony.

I think I would take a crossword book with you just in case. I haven't seen the condensed news paper in several years on Princess, and I have never seen one with a crossword puzzle even when they did offer them.

Check with the purser's desk or library and they might have a one page news update there, but I would definitely not count on a crossword puzzle. (FYI-with the news channels now on TV, I would guess that this could be one of the reasons they don't offer these anymore). Always best to take along with you things that enhance your cruise. ;)

Have not seen this in a few years...it is something I miss...for awhile after they discontinued delivering it to the cabing but you could request it or get a copy daily in the library, but I don't think this option is available any longer...:confused:

Archived