Any singles on Carnival Freedom 5/2/10

mw3527

Hello Everyone,

My name is mike, 28yrs old. Im just looking to find someone single to have a great time with on this cruise. This is my 10th cruise I think, so im not really new to the cruise thing. I recently got out of a long relationship, so Im just trying to find someone around my age to have some fun with for the week. Anyone thats interested in having a great time Id love to hear back from you.

Hello Everyone,

My name is mike, 28yrs old. Im just looking to find someone single to have a great time with on this cruise. This is my 10th cruise I think, so im not really new to the cruise thing. I recently got out of a long relationship, so Im just trying to find someone around my age to have some fun with for the week. Anyone thats interested in having a great time Id love to hear back from you.

Howdy Mike and welcome to Cruise Critic! 50.gif

When you have a chance, please click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44773 and read the Sticky post titled What is a ROLL CALL and how do I find mine?

Please note it includes the following information:

IF MY ROLL CALL IS SLOW, CAN I POST IT ON OTHER FORUMS?

No. Please don't post threads looking for others cruising with you on any of our other forums. Roll Calls became so popular that there was a need to set up a separate area for them. We ask that you keep Roll Call type discussions to your Roll Call in the ROLL CALL forums and keep the other forums open for general cruise discussions according to forum topic.

The topic for this forum is shown in the little box above:

Singles Cruises Which cruise line offers the most for single cruisers? Solo cruisers?

To help you find your Roll Call thread quicker, click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=965275 for your Roll Call thread titled Carnival Freedom - 05/02/2010. That is where you will find fellow single Cruise Critic members sailing with you. Your Roll Call thread has a "captive audience" since everyone is sailing together! 05.gif

To research for information about your ports of call click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5 for our Ports of Call Forums. That's where you can research for tours, excursions, transportation etc. Your fellow Cruise Critic members post their reviews/recommendations there.

Your fellow Roll Call members may have important information posted in your Roll Call thread. Per the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free membership, your Roll Call thread is the ONLY place on Cruise Critic where you and your fellow Roll Call members may post personal ads about sharing tours, excursions, transportation etc. with each other.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

• 1 month later...
Howdy Mike and welcome to Cruise Critic! 50.gif

When you have a chance' date=' please click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44773 and read the Sticky post titled What is a ROLL CALL and how do I find mine?

Please note it includes the following information:

IF MY ROLL CALL IS SLOW, CAN I POST IT ON OTHER FORUMS?

No. Please don't post threads looking for others cruising with you on any of our other forums. Roll Calls became so popular that there was a need to set up a separate area for them. We ask that you keep Roll Call type discussions to your Roll Call in the ROLL CALL forums and keep the other forums open for general cruise discussions according to forum topic.

The topic for this forum is shown in the little box above:

Singles Cruises Which cruise line offers the most for single cruisers? Solo cruisers?

To help you find your Roll Call thread quicker, click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=965275 for your Roll Call thread titled Carnival Freedom - 05/02/2010. That is where you will find fellow single Cruise Critic members sailing with you. Your Roll Call thread has a "captive audience" since everyone is sailing together! 05.gif

To research for information about your ports of call click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5 for our Ports of Call Forums. That's where you can research for tours, excursions, transportation etc. Your fellow Cruise Critic members post their reviews/recommendations there.

Your fellow Roll Call members may have important information posted in your Roll Call thread. Per the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free membership, your Roll Call thread is the ONLY place on Cruise Critic where you and your fellow Roll Call members may post personal ads about sharing tours, excursions, transportation etc. with each other.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Host Kat,

I don't want to be rude, but seeing as so many people are posting about being single on a cruise and looking for other singles on that cruise....why not give in?

I know there are Roll Calls, but have you considered that maybe single cruisers may be embarrassed to post about looking for other singles on a Roll Call. Perhaps they would rather go somewhere where they know other people ARE single too.

I understand what this forum is about. Helping single cruisers learn about cruising single....cost and so forth, but maybe a different title or a new forum for cruisers who are single and looking for other single cruisers or would you have to start a Cruise Critic dating website?:D

Per our Community Manager LauraS in the Who Are We? section in FAQ:

... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS

Community Manager

Cruise Critic

community@cruisecritic.com

Per the Management of this Community section in the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free membership:

Discussion of our management policies and procedures -- including post deletions-- is considered off-topic discussion for our cruise boards and will be removed without notice. All decisions regarding any action taken by management shall remain final.

If you have comments or concerns regarding the management of this community, please address them to: community@cruisecritic.com.

Questions or comments on the inner workings of Cruise Critic should be sent via e-mail to Management from your Cruise Critic e-mail address of record and not posted on this or any other forum since they violate the Guidelines. An e-mail to Management is the quickest way for all members to get their questions, comments & concerns about Cruise Critic policies or site feedback to the correct place.

082502btw_prv.gif, all e-mails & Report Post e-mails sent to Cruise Critic from your Cruise Critic e-mail address of record are answered in the order received. With 567,364 members as I type this reply and e-mails being received 24/7 from all over the world, please be patient for any reply or action.

As stated in the Who are Hosts? The Community Manager? section in FAQ:

Hosts oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other actions. Becoming a Host for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the forum they are hosting.

The Community Manager has overall control of everything that happens within the Community. The Community Manager oversees how the board is styled, what forums to create and how to organize them, what information to require from members and who to appoint as Hosts. You may contact the Community Manager at: community@cruisecritic.com

It is impossible for Management to read each post on each thread to see the questions, comments or concerns about Cruise Critic policies or site feedback. As for the Hosts/Moderators, we are not Management or employed by Cruise Critic. We are non-paid volunteers trying to help "direct traffic" and must follow the Moderator Handbook given to us by the Community Manager.

Please note, in the newer FAQ sections added with the last system update, you will find references to certain options or features not in use at this time.

I sincerely hope the above information will be helpful to all.05.gif

However, there are posts in this thread concerning board management that should be removed at once since they violate the Guidelines. Instead, the thread has been closed and left on this forum so this reply can be seen.

Kat 070106YA43_prv.gif

Archived