Your Fleet Locations for Sunday, March 28, 2010!

luvtwotrvl

Sunday.jpg

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Amsterdam – Hong Kong, China 7:00 am - Midnight

Eurodam – At Sea (from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos)

Maasdam – Fuerte Amador, Panama 6:00 pm - Midnight

Nieuw Amsterdam – Marghera (Fincantieri) Midnight – Midnight

Noordam – Samana, Dominican Republic 10:00 am - 5:00 pm

Oosterdam – At Sea (from San Diego, CA to Scenic cruising Bahia Magdalena)

Prinsendam – At Sea (TransAtlantic: from Gustavia, Saint Barthélemy to Madeira, Portugal – Arriving Saturday, April 3)

Rotterdam – Bora Bora, French Polynesia 8:00 am - Midnight

Ryndam – TAMPA, FLORIDA 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Statendam – Freeport, Bahamas Midnight – Midnight (Dry Dock until next sailing April 11, 2010)

Veendam – Salvador, Brazil 7:00 am - 11:00 pm

Volendam – Fremantle (Perth), Australia 4:00 pm - Midnight

Westerdam – FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Zaandam – Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 11:00 am - 7:00 pm

Zuiderdam – Freeport, Bahamas Midnight – Midnight (Dry Dock until next sailing March 31, 2010)

I've been amazed to watch our countdown become smaller, but you are right, Himself, it will pass much too quickly once we are onboard.

I might have to delete the countdown from my signature before we leave so that I won't see those depressing negative numbers upon our return.

I want to hear all about your Ryndam cruise! Please remember us when you are up in the Crow's Nest. Wish we could join you for dinners!

We are 7 days behind you. We are driving to California, visiting relatives there and will take the train from Santa Ana to San Diego and board the Infinity there for our Canal cruise. Will fill you in on it!

Have fun! We wish you calm seas and fair winds!

Bill :)

We wish you calm seas and fair winds!

Thanks, Bill.

We wish you were joining us, too. We know we would have FUN! I'm not that excited about the ports on this one, but at least I'll be on a ship.

Two of them are commercial ports, and one is a "made-up destination" by the cruiselines... unless you move away from the port area to a small, nearby village. Key West is still high on my list, though.

We thank you for the well wishes... especially the calm seas. DH had to leave me stranded at dinner the last time we sailed from Costa Maya due to rough seas. He is already on the ginger pills to get them in his system, and he will definitely be wearing his magic watch.

You know we'll take pictures... even of our food!

Thank you for the update. I see the RYNDAM will be in Tampa. That means a week from Now, you will board this wonderful ship. You week at Sea will pass all too quickly.

You are WELCOME!!!!!!! Yes, looking forward to see the Ryndam again!:D

David

I want to hear all about your Ryndam cruise! Please remember us when you are up in the Crow's Nest. Wish we could join you for dinners!

We are 7 days behind you. We are driving to California, visiting relatives there and will take the train from Santa Ana to San Diego and board the Infinity there for our Canal cruise. Will fill you in on it!

Have fun! We wish you calm seas and fair winds!

Thank you for wishing hus calm seas, you know I need that!!! Will miss you guys on this cruise. I still can remember the last one with both of you. Again thank you for such a wonderful cruise and can not forget the supper either Bill. We even have your supper now at our house.

We might be going back to Alaska in 2011 on Princess but not sure yet.

David

Archived