Any Ohio Cruisers Out There?

Ghost

Robin -

We're from Sylvania - have met quite a few people from this area on cruises.

Our last cruise (#20) was on the Caribbean Princess. Unfortunately, don't have another cruise planned right now. Have some major house projects that have to be taken care of first - hopefully we can cruise later this year. Sure would be nice to get out of all this snow and cold!

Kathy

Ghost (Kathy)!

Sylvania! Neighbors! The suburb just north of our suburb! GRIN I agree that this winter is the pits! I am so happy I have a cruise booked on April 1. By the time we get back the flowers will be in bloom. I think we will literally leave in winter and return to spring with the timing being what it is.

Robin

We're from Northern Ohio, 25 miles east of Toledo along the lake. (Mighty cold out there today too!) We're booked on the Millie for Feb. 6. Closing in fast! My wife is all packed, and I'll start thinking about it maybe next week!

John

And the bald eagles at Crain Creek? Every April we are there viewing babies & adults flying over looking like Alaska.

Hope to meet onboard soon........

We're from Northern Ohio, 25 miles east of Toledo along the lake. (Mighty cold out there today too!) We're booked on the Millie for Feb. 6. Closing in fast! My wife is all packed, and I'll start thinking about it maybe next week!

John

We're departing on our first cruise on Feb 27th - Infinity South America/Panama Canal. Can't wait to leave all this cold and snow!!

Some of our camera equipment is up at our camp at Charles Mill Lake Park in Mansfield. The park has been flooded since early January, NO ACCESS TO THE PARK. Spending a fortune to replace the needed accessories!

Archived