Inside Cabin - Visible Clock?

DaytonGirl

Lovecrusin is correct. We had an inside stateroom and there is a clock with large numbers, but you have to press s button to light the light.

I think all cabins, and hotel rooms for that matter, should have night lights.

We had to leave our bathroom light on and keep the door ajar to have some light. Luckily this door did not swing open and close with the swaying of the ship.

Lovecrusin is correct. We had an inside stateroom and there is a clock with large numbers, but you have to press s button to light the light.

I think all cabins, and hotel rooms for that matter, should have night lights.

We had to leave our bathroom light on and keep the door ajar to have some light. Luckily this door did not swing open and close with the swaying of the ship.

is there a plug in the bathroom for a nightlight? if so, do you know if it is 220 or 110...I can go either way since I am in France.

There is an outlet in the bathroom, North American two prong. However it does not have one wider slot for two prong grounded plugs which have one wider slot. I had read about this here on CC, so my husband took a night light and ground down the wider prong. I put this in the bathroom and it worked perfectly.

There is an outlet in the bathroom, North American two prong. However it does not have one wider slot for two prong grounded plugs which have one wider slot. I had read about this here on CC, so my husband took a night light and ground down the wider prong. I put this in the bathroom and it worked perfectly.

That is very good to know...I am sure I have an adapter somewhere that we can use so it will work...odd not have a ground in a bathroom:confused:

Archived