My Legend of the Seas Asian Adventure

Legend has it's own website- royal caribbean Asia-just google. It's not just legend but it's Asian based. If rooms are kept for market- and I think when o booked same rooms were on both websites but maybe not- you can look there.

Thank you for sharing this information, I'll keep an eye on it

Yes, there are definitely different avalaibilities and prices...

I'm not surprised as we even have different conditions and availabilities within Europe (for ex. between Germany, France and UK: different prices, differents cabins...)

Toonye

carolmacey: HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!! The flights were super long -- but otherwise you're going to have an incredible Asian experience :) I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the people, the Legend, the amazing countries -- the entire journey.

Safe travels! Can't wait to hear all about it! Make sure to check out the karaoke in the Viking Crown every night. It's a riot -- the passengers take karaoke very seriously!

Fantastic review!

We are doing a 14 day back to back on Legend in July. Flying in from Australia we have 7 hours to Singapore and then 6 hours to Shanghai.

We have done most of Asia except this area so really looking forward to it.

My husband loves to have noodles for breakfast so will be very happy.

We are planning to do our own thing at ports as the ships tours do not appeal. We are doing losts of research so thanks very much for your tips.

We will be in Shanghai 2 days before cruise and 1 day after so will be heading to the World Expo.

Jancye

• 3 weeks later...
The Asian cruises sound fascinating, but I've never been on the Legend before. Is there a lot of noise in the staterooms on Deck 8? They appear to be right under the Windjammer, pools and health club.

Our second week we had a JS on deck 8. We had a little noise with carts on the deck, but not enough to worry about.

Archived