Help get me rubbed

brekin67

They had a chair massage sign on Lido deck $20 for 25 minutes in the chair I think. First time Iv seen that before.

There are various prices for various kinds of massages. The ones they put on sale on port days are not full body massages, but foot, hand, scalp/face, partial body massages for 25 minutes for like $79.

A full body massage is always full price that I know of. (not sure what full price is, as prices change), or a couples massage...

I think hot rock massage is a partial one they put on sale .. they do have all kinds of massages though.

Thats 3 for $79 btw, not one... on the partial ones they do on the port days when its slow in the spa.

They had a womens and mens night on ecstasy last time too, in addition to the new chair massage on lido deck. The chair was one where you leaned into a towel to give them access to your neck and back.

OR wait until you get to Progresso and have one on the beach do a search you'll find lot's of folks that say they are wonderful. Or if your doing a beach day in Coz you'll find someone there doing them also. The $$ is much lower with no sales pitch to buy product..............

Archived