Island Wings Departure Time

Venicegal

Our ship (Osterdam) is scheduled to arrive in Ketchikan at 7:00 am and Island Wings wants me to book a 7:30 tour. They said that we would be picked up at 7:25 am. I'm a little concerned about the ship arriving late or us not being able to get off in time. I'm sure my husband will be thrilled to have to get up that early too! Do you think we will make this tour in time? Thanks!

This is entirely doable. NO Problem. Do you think you can get going and out at this time??? IF not, then book a later tour. It will be completely up to YOU to make this time. IF the ship is late clearing- rare, certainly the flight will be delayed.

Island Wings will do a pick-up by the "liquid sunshine gauge" - the ship will be docked right there. No problem doing this IF you are willing to be ready to go at 7 AM. This is a very worthwhile excursion - it would be a shame to miss it because someone wanted to sleep-in. You can sleep for free when you get home!!:eek::D:p:p:D:eek:

I know that you can't predict the weather, but statistically....is the weather ok at 7:00 in the morning, or should we wait until later in the day?

Most of the time I have flown out of Ketchikan (multiple 10+) it has been these first morning flights. I haven't had any cancel. BUT if you do, there may be a reschedule opportunity?

Archived