Ice Cream? On Eclipse

qm2lover

Can anyone tell me about free ice cream on Eclipse sailing from Southampton? Is there any? Would possibly be same arrangement as on Equinox last year?

When would it be available? From where? How? - is it in a cone? a bowl?

Many thanks

On the Equinox this winter, ice cream was available in the Oceanview cafe from 7am to 9:30pm daily. They had several flavors that changed from day to day and I think you could get them in a cone or a dish. It was free and very good -- made fresh on the ship.

On the Equinox this winter, ice cream was available in the Oceanview cafe from 7am to 9:30pm daily. They had several flavors that changed from day to day and I think you could get them in a cone or a dish. It was free and very good -- made fresh on the ship.

Is this the Cafe near the Solarium? If it is, we had lunch there almost every sea day; and, we also were delighted with the sorbet. If it is not, then I suppose we missed out on the ice cream.

Is this the Cafe near the Solarium? If it is, we had lunch there almost every sea day; and, we also were delighted with the sorbet. If it is not, then I suppose we missed out on the ice cream.

The Oceanview Cafe is the dining area used for Breakfast and Lunch buffets. It is in the opposite direction from the solarium, across from the pool area.

Archived