Tendering in Cabo San Lucas

I will be on the Mariner in June and Cabo is (thankfully) the only tender port. As I consider excursions, I wonder how long it will take us to get off the ship. I am debating between booking a snorkeling excursion through RCCL (a no brainer, but more expensive) or through an independent company. We arrive at 9:30 and both excursions start at 11:00. Are there significant lines for the tenders? We will have trouble making an 11:00 time for the independent excursion?

TIA

I will be on the Mariner in June and Cabo is (thankfully) the only tender port. As I consider excursions, I wonder how long it will take us to get off the ship. I am debating between booking a snorkeling excursion through RCCL (a no brainer, but more expensive) or through an independent company. We arrive at 9:30 and both excursions start at 11:00. Are there significant lines for the tenders? We will have trouble making an 11:00 time for the independent excursion?

TIA

No, you should have plenty of time. They say allow 90 minutes between arrival and your tour. We booked an 11:00 am tour and made it with about 45 minutes to spare.

RCCL wouldn't plan excursions that people couldn't make it on time to would they? They take the tendering into consideration when they plan these excursions don't they?

No. Yes.

Been there and done it.

Enjoy your cruise!

Rick and Deirdra

RCCL wouldn't plan excursions that people couldn't make it on time to would they? They take the tendering into consideration when they plan these excursions don't they?
Of course RCCL wouldn't, the OP is asking because they are considering a non-RCCL excursion.

Archived