PS C749 vs L106

Smellytoes

Can anyone tell me the difference between these two suites?? Is one bigger than the other? Does one have a bigger balcony? This is on CB:)
The one difference that I know of is that L106 balcony is not private at all. There is a public observation deck right in front of the balcony where pax come and go throughout the day. Passengers have a full view onto your balcony. Also, the balcony is very narrow and it is very windy out there making the balcony useful on port days only.

I would definitely choose C749, the view of the wake is worth it alone.:)

The one difference that I know of is that L106 balcony is not private at all. There is a public observation deck right in front of the balcony where pax come and go throughout the day. Passengers have a full view onto your balcony. Also, the balcony is very narrow and it is very windy out there making the balcony useful on port days only.

I would definitely choose C749, the view of the wake is worth it alone.:)

Thank you very much. You just made a decision for me:) Now tell me, would you pay an extra 3,000$ to stay in C749 over C752?? Or am I crazy??

Yikes....3,000 extra? That is a huge difference! I guess it depends how important the suite amenities, larger cabin and balcony is to you. Personally, I wouldn't mind paying 1,000 extra but definitely not 3,000. I have stayed in C752 and LOVE it. You still get the wonderful view.

Good luck in your decision and enjoy the Caribbean Princess.:)

I guess the difference could be in what you are comparing it to. We normally stay in an AA mini-suite so the Suite upgrade is about $600pp for most cruises. We won't do the upgrade every time but you can rationalize about 1/2 the cost with free internet, laundry, liquor set-up, thermal suite, etc but the rest is just for the sake of a little more luxury. Who doesn't spend more while on vacation then they do\would at home. ;)

Getting double Captain Circle credit for the cruise has to be considered also if you are trying to achieve the next Captain Circle level as we are. That is worth something to, especially if your next level is Elite as ours is.

Jerry

I guess the difference could be in what you are comparing it to. We normally stay in an AA mini-suite so the Suite upgrade is about $600pp for most cruises. We won't do the upgrade every time but you can rationalize about 1/2 the cost with free internet, laundry, liquor set-up, thermal suite, etc but the rest is just for the sake of a little more luxury. Who doesn't spend more while on vacation then they do\would at home. ;)

Getting double Captain Circle credit for the cruise has to be considered also if you are trying to achieve the next Captain Circle level as we are. That is worth something to, especially if your next level is Elite as ours is.

Jerry

I've never sailed on Princess before but I've sailed on NCl 9 times. Twice in suites and I have to say the extra space is great with the kids. Even though they have their own cabin they always wind up in mine:rolleyes:

Yikes....3,000 extra? That is a huge difference! I guess it depends how important the suite amenities, larger cabin and balcony is to you. Personally, I wouldn't mind paying 1,000 extra but definitely not 3,000. I have stayed in C752 and LOVE it. You still get the wonderful view.

Good luck in your decision and enjoy the Caribbean Princess.:)

Oops, I did the math wrong. I paid 2700 for the BB and they want 6800 for the PS. I believe that's over 4000$$$$:eek::eek:. That's another cruise.lol

Oops, I did the math wrong. I paid 2700 for the BB and they want 6800 for the PS. I believe that's over 4000$$$$:eek::eek:. That's another cruise.lol
It sure is! With that said, it should make it easier to decide.;)

BTW, 2700 for a 9 day in that category is pretty darn good.

It sure is! With that said, it should make it easier to decide.;)

BTW, 2700 for a 9 day in that category is pretty darn good.

I thought so:) I didn't pay much for the inside either. That's why we're doing Princess instead of NCL. Longer cruise....less money.

Archived