Just back from a Great trip on the Dream!! 4/17-4/24 anyone else?

jolyroger

DSC_0020.jpg ok random pics....First day "Kiss on the lips "drink!

P4170019.jpgleaving Port Canaveral!

P4180030.jpg The 80 year man who was trying to decide if he was gonna go on the slide or not...He was a real sweet guy

P4180042.jpg Yeah thats me..Boozing it up!

P4190059.jpg yeah I found these monkeys along the way!

We were on the cruise with you - so sorry I didn't make any of the meet and greets. It's awesome to see pics of some of group in your aft pool shots :D

Quick question - in Belize about how many people were on your excursion? You went right from the ship, right?

I wanted soo bad to go to the meet and greets, everytime we came across someone either at the airport or at the hotel,( the night before )and we found out we were on the same cruise I kept sayig "OH fellow dreamers" ..Yeah I'm a boob !! Lets see in Belize they did pick us up right from the ship, there were about 40 -50 people..I think...but then they split us up into smaller groups , I want to say about 10 in a group with a guide..It was a lot of fun!

I did want to go to some meet and greets but we were with inlaws and well ,Kinda hard to get away ...just hubby and I ...

Thanks for posting the pics and the great reviews! I agree with everything you said, and had no complaints. Loved everything and especially the spa and serenity areas. We were also on the ship with you, my husband was the 60th birthday celebrant and his face on a stick was on the morning show and the big screen and just about all over as our friends made several of them to pass around. Sorry we didn't get to meet you. We loved the ship, and the kids had an awesome time too. For others, don't book excursions in Roatan..... if its the beach, shopping, eating and drinking you want, everything is right there at the port and it is a gorgeous beach! We also had fun at the port in Costa Maya...although we had hoped to taxi to Majhuhual beach, the heat and hassle caught up with us and we just sat poolside at the port and shopped, and hubby got a massage for $30. Hubby excursioned with our son and a friend in Belize on the Reef bottom fishing expedition through Carnival and they absolutely loved it. We were told by others that the Costa Maya fishing thingy was horrible, so we're glad they did Belize, and the fishing boat comes right up to The Dream, like the tenders did, so it was great. I would definately go again just to be on this boat, others traveling with us thought it was too big, but I loved the ocean plaza and lanai areas. The pasta bar was our favorite and it is so popular!

Thanks for posting the pics and the great reviews! I agree with everything you said, and had no complaints. Loved everything and especially the spa and serenity areas. We were also on the ship with you, my husband was the 60th birthday celebrant and his face on a stick was on the morning show and the big screen and just about all over as our friends made several of them to pass around. Sorry we didn't get to meet you. We loved the ship, and the kids had an awesome time too. For others, don't book excursions in Roatan..... if its the beach, shopping, eating and drinking you want, everything is right there at the port and it is a gorgeous beach! We also had fun at the port in Costa Maya...although we had hoped to taxi to Majhuhual beach, the heat and hassle caught up with us and we just sat poolside at the port and shopped, and hubby got a massage for $30. Hubby excursioned with our son and a friend in Belize on the Reef bottom fishing expedition through Carnival and they absolutely loved it. We were told by others that the Costa Maya fishing thingy was horrible, so we're glad they did Belize, and the fishing boat comes right up to The Dream, like the tenders did, so it was great. I would definately go again just to be on this boat, others traveling with us thought it was too big, but I loved the ocean plaza and lanai areas. The pasta bar was our favorite and it is so popular!

Roatan was also our fav...If we knew how beautiful it was in port, we would have never gone on the excursion! Like you said everything was right there....And spend next to nothing if you wanted to...OHH there was a great Ice cream place there yummy gelato(name is escaping my mind) in where the shops were.....!!!

I miss that ship...She was so beautiful!! And yes we would also go on that ship again!! I miss my deli with Benjamin....Its about that time for my turkey wrap!!!

I was on that cruise as well...loved the ship-still a little bigger than what I'm used to, but crowds didn't seem too bad

If you're looking for a beach excursion in Roatan, you MUST do Tabyana- that beach was one of the best ones I've ever been to! Clean beach, personable workers, and reefs right off the beach. I'd go there again in a heartbeat!

Be careful in Belize- we did the snorkel in Turneffe...lots of little jellyfish out-if you do this one, just be extra cautious, cause they're little.

Have to agree on Jungle Beach Break-was there 3 years ago and loved that too (especially the free drinks!) Lots of non-motorized stuff you can use (kayaks, peddle boats, etc.)

Ok last ones...Unless I can figure out how to get the video my daughters took while on the Twister waterslide!!

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_NEW-1.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

Dolphin pics in Cozumel....

Us getting all pretty!

IMG_0003.jpg

Wow..The dolphin piuc with your daughter is sensational..you need to frame it and get it on a wall!..great great shot!!

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the great & positive review! We leave in July and I cannot wait!!!!:)

Thnaks for a great review we leave Aug 7, thanks for any and all tips as this is only our 2nd time cruising

• 6 months later...

Actually if you have the pictures on your computer just go above

to the attachment icon next to the smiley face and you can

uplaod from there. You do not have to have a url address.

By the way nice review, was on the NCL Dawn last

month going on the Glory next month, looking at the

Dream for my next cruise..

Thanks again for the review..

bob_12_14_10.jpg.e3ec087cae2c6490c9d68f7b6212eb79.jpg

Thanks for posting! As for posting pics. If you go to a photo site like photobucket you can upload your pics. Under the pics you click a link that gives you the code to post to forums. That's what I've used for all of my reviews.

• 1 year later...
I loved your review and pictures. My hubby and I are sailing the Dream in April. We have 2 boys aged 9 and 6 also! Our boys had an awesome time on our 1st cruise too. :)

God your gonna love the Dream!! And those waterslides, I remember my girls and I kept saying "i'm sailing in the middle of the ocean and going on a waterslide!" It really is such a great ship! Make sure to catch the Breakdancers which were so good (I know one in Particular my oldest noticed that he had quite a resemblance to Taylor Lautner (Twilight) ) ..

Yeah I could go on and on about the ship, any questions feel free to ask!!

Funny I just noticed we're around the same days left till our next cruise, Oh I can't wait, so thankfull for Cruisecritic, I'd go nuts if not!

• 1 year later...

Archived