Debarkation question with a twist!

django

:confused: Sailing 4/3/05 on the Valor and have a debarkation question. Since we have booked a post cruise hotel which has a check-in for 3:00 we will be in no hurry to get off the ship. How long can we hang around before they kick us off? I have read that you disembark according to colours or deck #, can you just wait to the very end. Not really a big deal, but see know reason to be in the crush if we don't have to.

Yes...You can wait to the very end....They call by tag colors to keep some semblance of order when they begin disembarkation. They will make a final announcement when all passengers (last call) should be off the ship.

:confused: Sailing 4/3/05 on the Valor and have a debarkation question. Since we have booked a post cruise hotel which has a check-in for 3:00 we will be in no hurry to get off the ship. How long can we hang around before they kick us off? I have read that you disembark according to colours or deck #, can you just wait to the very end. Not really a big deal, but see know reason to be in the crush if we don't have to.

11ish is about as late as you can hang around, under normal conditions. About the 3pm check-in, I have always been able to check into a hotel before the listed times. Even if your hotel room isnt ready you can usually hang out by the pool. I also request late check-out, if needed.

Have a great cruise!!

You can hang around the pool deck area for awhile, but out of courtesy (and necessity) to your cabin steward, you'll need to vacate your cabin earlier. And yes, most hotels will allow you early check-in. They will at the least take your luggage - and you can go off and explore the area.

Archived