taking drinks on Celebrity Eclipse

tuppence

Hi we are off on our first Celebrity cruise on Eclipse from Southampton in October and as we have found out water is $4 a bottle ( and I drink a lot! ) wondered, as we are sailing from Southahmpton and driving there whether you are allowed to take bottles on board. I know Royal Caribbean dont let you take wine or spirits on but wondered what Celebrity did? Thanks a lot and we're really looking forward to sailing on her!:)

Hi we are off on our first Celebrity cruise on Eclipse from Southampton in October and as we have found out water is $4 a bottle ( and I drink a lot! ) wondered, as we are sailing from Southahmpton and driving there whether you are allowed to take bottles on board. I know Royal Caribbean dont let you take wine or spirits on but wondered what Celebrity did? Thanks a lot and we're really looking forward to sailing on her!:)

If you are happy with distilled bottled water, like Dasani, then the ships water will be perfect for you as they use exactly the same production process.

You can chill it in the fridge in your cabin and you won't notice the difference; and the savings will be even higher.

Archived