Suite Butler and Drink Package

We have booked a sky suite (6146) on the Summit which provides us a butler, what exactly does the butler do?

If we get drink packages, can he bring drinks to our cabin?

I don't think Celebrity normally lets the butlers drink on the job. But if he brings a couple of drinks to your cabin ask him if he'll let you join him. :D:D:D:p

All kidding aside I am wondering the same thing, and will mini bar beverages under $12 for the premium package be included in the package?

On another thread a poster who spoke with "X" said no it doesn't include drinks from room service or the mini bar. :(

progress.gif

You can use the butler is so many ways. If you have a good butler, what I enjoy the most is to have dinner on the balcony, the courses served one at a time. Some butlers will do this better than others, and that makes a huge difference.

Happy cruising!

Thom

I emailed then on the drink packages introduced last year, specifically about the water package, and they said that the beverage packages did not apply to room service, mini-bar, or other delivery to the cabin. I would presume that this would also apply to the new beverage packages including the alcoholic beverage packages.

That's a bummer! I was looking forward to ordering wine from my wine package for a romantic in-suite dinner.....

We had a Sky Suite on the Millennium in December and purchased one of the 5-bottle wine packages.

I was told you could have a bottle of wine from your wine package served with dinner in your suite. We didn't get around to having dinner in our suite, however, as we dined four times in the Olympic specialty restaurant.

Also, we were given generous credit for one of the bottles from the wine package when we wanted to upgrade our wine in the Olympic specialty restaurant.

We had a Sky Suite on the Millennium in December and purchased one of the 5-bottle wine packages.

I was told you could have a bottle of wine from your wine package served with dinner in your suite. We didn't get around to having dinner in our suite, however, as we dined four times in the Olympic specialty restaurant.

Also, we were given generous credit for one of the bottles from the wine package when we wanted to upgrade our wine in the Olympic specialty restaurant.

I believe the wine packages are different as they do not provide for unlimited beverages. You get a specific number of bottles of wine and can drink those anywhere on the ship you'd like. But the other beverage packages are for unlimited beverages but, at least in the past, included only beverages served in the lounges, bars, and dining areas. This might be to prevent abuse of the no-sharing rule. There is no such rule with the wine packages since you can share your bottles with whomever you like.

Thanks for the responses. We will book our wine package when we get onboard so we can use our OBC (given our cruise prices have dropped in the past month), so I will definitely ask the question!

Archived