Contacting QM2 via Email

starcraft

Not exactly what you reqested but may be of use??

Numbers for contacting the RMS Queen Mary 2 via satellite: Phone: +870-323576210 Fax: +870-323576211

When calling or sending a fax, you should always indicate the passengers' names and/or cabin No.

In the Inmarsat ship's directory, you can search for further numbers of Queen Mary 2.

The information is subject to change at any time. No guarantee for its accuracy can be given.

hi,

does anybody know how to contact the pursers office on QM2? I want to contact Mr John Duffy. Maybe someone from you has the adress.

hope to get some information from you.

Regards

In the past, to get e-mail addresses (and they are available), I called Cunard for the information. Good luck.

Thank you very much. I tried to call Cunard to give me the needed information. But without sucess. They are not allowed to give me the email adress from QM2. Very strange. QE2 was easy to contact.

Regards

Hi Bigmike911,

the old alias mail doesn`t word. Maybe I have to find another way to get in contact with the pursers desk.

Is there still anybody onboard QM2 who is reading the forums? Maybe this person could ask the pursers office for the email adress. This would be great.

Regards

Hi Bigmike911,

the old alias mail doesn`t word. Maybe I have to find another way to get in contact with the pursers desk.

Is there still anybody onboard QM2 who is reading the forums? Maybe this person could ask the pursers office for the email adress. This would be great.

Regards

You might try some variation of the following e-mail convention, which is what I was given when I went on the QM2 this Summer (first initial) (last name) @queenmary2.net . My cabin number followed my initial and last name, but maybe that would not be required for an officer on the ship. Again, good luck & I have absolutely no idea why Cunard wouldn't give you the information.

Archived