Sailing from San Juan

Sailing 2/6/2011 - does anyone know what the average temp in SJ will be then?

Is it really warm enough to enjoy the pool before sailing?

We usually cruise in February. Tyupically it is around 80 degrees F. It is plenty warm enough for the pool. Sailing out of San Juan is not like sailing from Florida where the temp can be hot or miss. San Juan is MUCH further south.

We just got back from the Serenade out of San Juan on Saturday. We got to the pier at 11:00 on Saturday and we were at the pool at 11:20.

Wow, so they don't always start security screening and check in at the same time each week :confused: I got to the pier at 10:45, and was almost first in line when they opened the doors just after 11:30. I was on the ship about 6 or 7 minutes later, but still, 11:30 was when they opened up the doors.

re: location of pier - yes, it is pan am pier - the first time since we didn't fly in early and wanted to check out OSJ we just took a taxi (there are plenty around dropping people off). I can't remember the cost but for us it was worth it because we couldn't fly in early and we saved on lunch by eating on the ship. the second time, we just walked around the pier and bought water and soda to bring onboard (although not sure if you can still do this).

re: weather - YES! I was in San Juan in the beginning of January and it was HOT. They have 80 degree weather all year long.

Archived