Legend of the Seas - SE Asia - Nov. 2011?

• 1 month later...

I am also curious about the Legend's 2011 schedule as RCCL continues to not publish any schedule beyond April 2011. We were on the ship for a 5 night Vietnam cruise in Feb and had a great time! The ship is in marvelous shape having been refurbished during the winter. I left a message on the CruiseCritic message board a month or two ago to ask for some input on this subject, but got no response. I do note with some trepidation that while prices have remained very low for some Asian cruises, perhaps RCCL is not making money....but who really knows?

I do note with some trepidation that while prices have remained very low for some Asian cruises, perhaps RCCL is not making money....but who really knows?

Actually, I'm booked on the Legend for the October 2010 4 day China Cruise, and prices have doubled since I booked last September, so apparently the cruise is selling very well.

I would think the RCCL must be making money on these cruises as I doubt that they would be able to get the type of per diem that they are getting if the Legend were to be sailing out of Florida.

We did the 5 night Viet-Nam cruise on Legend this year. I would highly recommend it for the two stops in Viet-Nam. The only hassle was a totally uncoordinated check-in procedure in Hong Kong.

Archived