Excited

Hi have never been on a cruise and I still have 45 weeks to go until I do.

But I am so excited for my friends , as today they will be doing their first cruise. I keep checking their cruise cam. They are sailing from Southampton today on the Queen Mary going to New York and back, then flying to Paris for a week.

Is it normal for me to be so excited over their once in a lifetime trip?

:D

But I am so excited for my friends , as today they will be doing their first cruise. I keep checking their cruise cam. They are sailing from Southampton today on the Queen Mary going to New York and back, then flying to Paris for a week.

Oh yeah, West Aussie, welcome to the Society of Cruise Tragics! You'll be even more excited as yours gets nearer BUT you had better be prepared for the downer when you have to disembark after your cruise. :cool:

Absolutely - especially with them doing a trip like that !

Hi 'West Aussie' from 'Westaussie'!! Quite normal!! Not only do you follow the webcams that friends are on but then it becomes ships you've sailed on or hope to one day. First thing I do each morning after checking out CC is the webcams - too bad that family has to wait for breakfast!

Vera

Oh yeah...get excited after 40 years of travel I still get excited way before the event...

I just booked for Jan next year and the suspense is going to kill me...I love looking up stuff on the net and generally learn something new every trip.

Welcome to the home of cruise tragics...dont forget to join the roll call for your cruise!!

Oh yeah, West Aussie, welcome to the Society of Cruise Tragics! You'll be even more excited as yours gets nearer BUT you had better be prepared for the downer when you have to disembark after your cruise. :cool:

Speak for yourself Sandy hehe. There is only one cruise tragic and we all know who that is :rolleyes: Half the fun of a cruise West Aussie is the countdown....oh and enjoying it with the fine folk here on CC :)

Oh yes, I'd definitely be following my friends and enjoying every minute. Everyone says that your wait will pass quickly...it really does. We booked at 14 months off sailing and it feels like yesterday. Enjoy the boards and you'll learn lots too.

Cheers,

Anna:)

Thanks everyone, was starting to think I was a bit wierd. I know I have already become addicted to this site.

Hi 'West Aussie' from 'Westaussie'!!

It seems there are two of us with the same name :confused:, just spelt differently. So I think as I joined last I should change my username. As we also have the same initial for our christian name . Can anyone tell me how to do this.

Thanks.

It seems there are two of us with the same name :confused:, just spelt differently. So I think as I joined last I should change my username. As we also have the same initial for our christian name . Can anyone tell me how to do this.

Thanks.

That's ok, there are several people with close sounding names. Same first initial gets interesting, funny if we live in the same suburb too!!

Vera

Archived