Theme Nights - Emerald - Any ideas?

Debbierpof

Okay, so I've read about Caribbean nights, Cowboy nights, etc... is there a way to get an idea on what themes there will be on the cruise? Since I live in Florida, I don't need to worry about how much I pack so I'd like to be prepared for theme nights. Do I just need to relax on this one? :D

Cowboy night?:confused: That's a new one to me. Most theme nights refer to the food being served in the dining rooms, not the dress of the passengers. For instance, on Italian night you can expect Italian themed food. The only exception is the occasional "luau" night up on top, where passengers are encouraged, but not required, to wear island clothing.

my brother is going with a diiff cruise line the same time i on the grand and there having a 70s fancy dress disco night which will be fun does the grand prinness not do nights like this, :rolleyes:

my brother is going with a diiff cruise line the same time i on the grand and there having a 70s fancy dress disco night which will be fun does the grand prinness not do nights like this, :rolleyes:

Yes, there should be a "disco" night...

Archived