help with private tour company

ro2ann

Our group of six used Riviera Premium Tour ( www.rivierapremiumtour.com ) for a private tour of Nice, Eze, Monaco and Monte Carlo on May 6. Mr. Jerome Brutkiewicz was an excellent, most personable driver/guide and we enjoyed our day with him a great deal. Prior to our cruise, communication with Mr. Brutkiewicz was prompt and informative. I would highly recommend his services.

• 4 weeks later...

How long was your tour. I have been in touch with rivierapremiumtour and now thanks to your information we will book with them.

If yu would like to share anymore about your tour (which is the same as the one we will be going on, I would appreciate any insights.thanks

roseann:)

Our group of four did a day tour out of Cannes with Revelation Tours last September. Ask for Michel Legrand, he was outstanding in every way. I cannot say enough about how good he was. He was knowledgeable, talked loud enough for all of us in the van to hear, had a nice and comfortable van, and provided us with cold drinks. We went to Nice, Monoco, Eze and St. Paul de Vence. Highly recommend!!

• 2 weeks later...

My family of 4 with 2 other couples used Revelation Tours a couple of weeks ago out of Cannes. Michele was our driver and he was great. He adjusted the tour to what we wanted to do. I will gladly recommend and use their services again.

Archived