Siena, San giamano and wine tasting or Cinque terre??

bellarosa

Hi, we've been to florence and pisa already, however we need advice for the livorno port if we should choose Siena, san giamano and wine tasting or Cinque terre. Cinque terre is 169.00 per person and siena is 199.99 but you get food with it. Cinque terre doesnt seem worth it, but wondering if someone is out there that has done both of these aread, please help.

We've visited the locations you mention on excursions and on our own. I think you would have a very enjoyable day on either excursion.

Cinque Terre is quite unique and unlike either Siena or San Gimignano. Perhaps you should do a bit of research on the stops each excursion makes and come to a decision based on what is most interesting to you.

Lew

You might check into a private tour for that price! That is a lot of money. Siena and San G are AMAZING!!! And would be great for a day trip. The cool thing about the Cinque Terre is not something that can be done in a day. It's 5 villages that are connected by hiking or taking the train. It's something to be experienced. Wine tasting in Siena is more doable in my opinion. San G is also just a picture of cuteness! Don't get me wrong, Cinque Terre is super cool... but I just wouldn't drive there from Livorno for a day trip. I have done a private tour of the Siena area and it was worth every cent AND less money that the cruise line.

Hi, we've been to florence and pisa already, however we need advice for the livorno port if we should choose Siena, san giamano and wine tasting or Cinque terre. Cinque terre is 169.00 per person and siena is 199.99 but you get food with it. Cinque terre doesnt seem worth it, but wondering if someone is out there that has done both of these aread, please help.

Cinque Terre is certainly worth it. We spent 4 days there and had a fabulous time. But if you are only in port for the day, you may get more out of touring Siena and San Gimignano. We did the day tour from Florence and were quite satisfied with everything we saw and did. We can highly recommend Massimo Nistri Travel Service www.maxtourflorence.com who took us around Siena and San Gim.

Archived