Pacific Princess

• 1 month later...

In answer to your question about her current location. She is now owned by Pullmantur Cruise lines and will soon be cruising again. She has only just been transferred after period in the Med.

• 10 months later...
Is the original Pacific Princess still with Pullmantur Cruise? I didn't see her listed on their website.. Or has she been sold again.

She has not been sold. As was noted above, she is now chartered to CVC, a Brazilian affiliate of Pullmantur. Since she is marketed only in Brazil, she does not appear on the (Spanish) Pullmantur web site.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been on several pre-Princess ships. The Pacific Princess, also known as the Love Boat, was a classic design that Princess became well known for. My story re: Pacific was that my father was a key player in putting the TV shows Happy Days and Love Boat together for an Asia cruise. Before the show was aired, I got to meet the cast of both shows at the premier at Chinese Theatre in LA, where I'm from. Joanie was pretty HOT back then.

Archived