Spirit...Bermuda May 28

SoCal09

We sailed Spirit at this time last year. You will love the ship, Bermuda and Boston (we live in Ma. and this is the best time of year here) The Black Falcon Pier is not far from Logan airport; when you are on deck the planes take off right beside the Spirit. It's a strange exciting feeling...the planes are that close.

We're also on the May 28th sailing. Been looking forward to it for sooo long. But now I'm trying to make sure we have everything we need because next week will be busy.

We're from RI but have sailed out of the Black Falcon a few times. This will be the first on the Spirit and the first in a suite which jusy adds to the anticipation.

When are you planning to arrive in Boston?

We are also sailing on the Spirit on the 28th and cannot wait! We did this same cruise last June and loved it! Paul Scully was the cruise director last year and I think he is still there. You will love this cruise and Boston is great!

We are also sailing on the Spirit on the 28th and cannot wait! We did this same cruise last June and loved it! Paul Scully was the cruise director last year and I think he is still there. You will love this cruise and Boston is great!

Yes, Paul Scally is currently on the Spirit...

Archived