Carry on Luggage

daveotto

Is there a size limit to my carry on luggage. I prefer a hard sided easy roller to keep my video & other recording electronic stuff better protected but it is a large size

Thanx

Is there a size limit to my carry on luggage. I prefer a hard sided easy roller to keep my video & other recording electronic stuff better protected but it is a large size

Thanx

Carry-on HAS to fit the scanners - 16" x 24" x (any length).

ken

Can one person have two carry on bags? I want to take one with my camera and etc in it and then other with all my tolietries/seasick meds in it?

Carnival has no limit on how many carry on bags that you may bring, only the contents and size. Many do try to push the limit of what is prudent and make life difficult for others in the process. But you should have no problem with your carry-ons.

You've got your answer. As many as you can manage alone is the limit to quantity... It's easier to have your hands free and not have to worry about keeping up with stuff until your cabin is ready... I've pushed the limit and regretted it!!

I agree, though, you don't want to put things in check in luggage, that you would worry about... hand carry (or roll) those!!! :)

Archived