Web Site with Specific Cabin Pictures

I know recently there was a link to a web site floating around the RCI board that has a link for each ship, with each cabin listed for that ship. Certain ships have pictures for specific cabins. I can't seem to find that site. Does anyone happen to have the name of the site?

(Hopefully asking this is not against CC rules. The site is not a TA site - it only lists cabins for ships and if there are any pictures).

I know recently there was a link to a web site floating around the RCI board that has a link for each ship, with each cabin listed for that ship. Certain ships have pictures for specific cabins. I can't seem to find that site. Does anyone happen to have the name of the site?

(Hopefully asking this is not against CC rules. The site is not a TA site - it only lists cabins for ships and if there are any pictures).

The link is http://www.*****/. Now remember not all the rooms have pictures because people have not uploaded them. You may have to look around for rooms similar to yours. Hope this helps.

The link is http://www.*****/. Now remember not all the rooms have pictures because people have not uploaded them. You may have to look around for rooms similar to yours. Hope this helps.

Thanks so much! This is the site I was thinking of. I was 66% right... I was trying 'ship' instead of 'line.' Thanks for your help!

Thanks so much! This is the site I was thinking of. I was 66% right... I was trying 'ship' instead of 'line.' Thanks for your help!

Not a problem, glad I was able to help. I know i will be keeping this site in mind everytime I go on cruises to make sure I add pictures of the rooms i stay in.

Not a problem, glad I was able to help. I know i will be keeping this site in mind everytime I go on cruises to make sure I add pictures of the rooms i stay in.

Definitely! It may not have pictures of all the rooms, but is still a great resource. I know we were able to find pictures of our room for our 8-1-10 sailing on FOS, however, we're thinking of upgrading to a higher category, so I wanted to see if there were pictures of the rooms we're considering before we give up our current room. Thanks again!

I also plan to upload some pictures and payback for all I've learned on these boards. One thing to remember is that you should look to sister ships in the cabin you want does not have pictures for your ship.

For example: Check Radiance, Brilliance, Serenade and Jewel for a particular cabin. There will be very little difference between the same cabin number on any of these ships in almost all cases.

Archived