Birthdays on Carnival

Bayou Lady

They will, but you have to order and pay for it at Formalities. :D DH did this for my birthday on the Conquest, and it was great! We also had a birthday party in the dining room during lunch and had several roll call members join us for birthday cake....also ordered at Formalities.

They will, but you have to order and pay for it at Formalities. :D DH did this for my birthday on the Conquest, and it was great! We also had a birthday party in the dining room during lunch and had several roll call members join us for birthday cake....also ordered at Formalities.

Thanks for the info. How much does it cost?

Thanks for the info. How much does it cost?

As FunFun said, the decorations are about $35 and cakes $8. My DH arranged for them to decorate our cabin while we were doing some activity.... I can't remember what, but he had them do it while he could keep me out of the cabin, so I would be surprised. :) The cakes are very good, and the waiters will slice and serve them for you and your guests. The vanilla cake has strawberry filling, and the chocolate cake has chocolate cream (mousse) filling.

Go to the Bon Voyage department on the Carnival site for more info on cakes and decorations.

We were just on Paradise this week for my boyfriend's birthday....We had two cabins next door to one another, right off of the stairs/elevator, so I thought it would be fun to decorate the door with a door sign "Birthday Bandits" with the name of the individuals in the cabin....I also cut out tons of balloon shapes (couldn't find any at local party stores), added ribbons to the bottoms of the balloons and attached a pen to the door...It was fun to see what people wrote on the balloons throughout the cruise...Added to the fun....

We had a room Steward on the Ecstasy decorate the door for Mom's birthday once... (didn't even ask him... he just did it!) He took left over room decorations from a formalities decoration someone had left behind and used the hanging signs... Made Mom smile!!!! But all we could get from Formalities was room decorations and cake... not door decorations...

Carnival decorates the cabin= not the door.

But when we sailed Princess for a birthday we did not get door decorations.(and yes, it was noted on our reservations)

Archived