Photo cost?

lgfromdg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I take it that Carnival is still printing the picture then?? I recently stayed at an all inclusive resort and they stored your pictures digitally, then you could select the ones you wanted (if any). You could also purchase them through a package and not as individual pictures. They then would burn them to a disc. It was a lot easier to bring the disc home than to try and get the pictures home without wrinkling or bending them. Wonder if the cruise lines will go to this system sometime soon?

A friend just got off a Celebrity Alaska cruise. She was able to pay $300 and get ALL of the pictures of her group from the cruise for that price. Anyone know if Carnival offers that? Mach?

They don't offer any packages. If its an 8X10 that's printed you HAVE to buy the 8x10 for $22 and then pay extra for any prints.

Also, try not to take photos the last night. We did this and were very disappointed when they weren't ready before close and we couldn't get extra prints in the morning.

It has been a while since I read this but does Carnival still offer the CD of all of your pictures for purchase? If so, how much is it now? Also, we have been offered packages for our pictures a couple of times on Carnival ships but that was done by one of the crew members on a one on one basis . . . and a few times they have made small packages and placed them out with the other pix to purchase but again that was hit or miss.

I was hoping to have the option of buying a package so I could get all the pics they took of us on a CD.

We recently went to Disney (2008) and Discovery Cove (2009) in Orlando, both have the option of purchasing CDs of all the pics their employees/photographers take of you. You then own the rights and can get them printed at home. It definelty helps in the decison making process of which photo to purchase.

Archived