Dressing for Dinner

workingmom

Ok,

I'm down to a week until we fly to Miami - even though it's a 4 day cruise - I need to be dressed for the wedding we are attending on the first day. Now, I was planning on wearing Sleeveless or tank tops - but very dressy ones for dinner. But then I see this:

NOTE: Shorts, t-shirts, tank tops and bathing attire are not permitted in the Dining Room during dinner.

Please tell me this simply refers to "work out" type gear or what I might find a gentleman wearing at Indy and not my lovely silk tank top I got for a steal at Nordstrom last night.

Thanks

8 days until the Imagination

Yup, they are talking about the beer-and-tank top, not the chanpagne-and-silk camilsole that you got at Nordstroms. You will look lovely in those sleeveless tops. Just remind yourself that it is a camisole top, not a tank top. No one will bat an eye.

Have a great time.

If you can't find a shawl, they have some lovely ones in the ship's giftshop for $10. I bought one last year to go w/a black top much like you described. They have all colors.

you're right - I remember thinking how reasonable they were. Their evening bags were very inexpensive too.

Their evening bags were very inexpensive too.

That is the one thing that I always "forget" to pack! I end up buying a new one almost every cruise, gosh darn it!

My DH never can understand why a woman can never have too many shoes or purses!

Archived