made the leap

divingmedic

Carnival Conquest the week of Thanksgiving. It goes out of Galveston which about an hour drive from us. I thought I made a countdown clock but it does not show it.

I will not dive on a cruise. I usually take a fall dive vacation to make about 20 dives in 4-5 days. Just diving once is not going to cut it. I will get 4 dives in July when we go to Playa Del Carmen for a week. The sacrifices I make for my wife;)

Just booked our first cruise after much trepidation and apprehension. Had to give up my fall dive trip:(

Hopefully, you will find that you love cruising, and that will help make up for missing the fall dive trip! :)

My husband and I are divers and we do both land vacations and cruises..now with 7 year old twins we do not dive quite as often..We have taken several smaller ships and were able to dive..The smaller ships are able to get into ports where the large ships cannot..just a suggestion for the future you can make you and your wife happy! I do agree you will not get the same amount of time in the water cruising as you will on land vacations..Happy travels..lisa

We have been to Anthonys we loved it!

Hopefully' date=' you will find that you love cruising, and that will help make up for missing the fall dive trip! :)[/quote']

Nothing will make up for loosing my dives. Nothing better than spending an hour at 50 feet under water.

Archived