Passion Island Escape by Catamaran

frito58

Hey! My daughter (13) and I are going there in a couple of weeks. Is this an excursion she would enjoy? Were there other kids that age there and are there water toys, etc., for her to play in the water on? And is this an excusion I can book when I get off the ship or do I need to do it through the cruiseline? I am so confused about all the different beaches and excursions that I can't seem to make a decision! Steve, have you gone yet and how was your experience? Thanks!

Hey! My daughter (13) and I are going there in a couple of weeks. Is this an excursion she would enjoy? Were there other kids that age there and are there water toys, etc., for her to play in the water on? And is this an excusion I can book when I get off the ship or do I need to do it through the cruiseline? I am so confused about all the different beaches and excursions that I can't seem to make a decision! Steve, have you gone yet and how was your experience? Thanks!

The Catamaran is through RCI , we booked an outside tour last year through this is cozumel , there are things for kids to do , there is some bouncy thing out in the water , you can get noodles and rafts , you have to leave your driver license. As for kids :confused: dont seem to remember a lot but we cruise in Oct.

We were there last year , we loved it. We dont go this year until Oct. 25th. on the Radiance. I think its the nicest place in Cozumel , but thats us , lot of people like others like Mr. Sanchos or Paradise beach , i dont think the water or beach even compare.

Good luck

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

We just booked Passion Island by Catamaran. Someone just said it approv 50 minutes ride. How long does it take to the Island if we do the Twister?

If it is much shorter, we rather take the Twister. Does the tour end at the same for the Catamaran or Twister? We want to do some shopping afterward in San Miguel.

Hi,

We just booked Passion Island by Catamaran. Someone just said it approv 50 minutes ride. How long does it take to the Island if we do the Twister?

If it is much shorter, we rather take the Twister. Does the tour end at the same for the Catamaran or Twister? We want to do some shopping afterward in San Miguel.

We've booked this tour but on the Twister Boat. I'm told it only takes 30 min to get there by the Twister....

Archived