Emerald questions for a newbie

flimflubin

If my sail date is schedule for Sept 29th on the Emerald when can I reserve tours? When will the price be listed for each tour? If my depature is 5:00pm that day how early should we arrive? I will like to ge there early. Thanks to all

We recently sailed on the Emerald. Although Princess says that the excursions can be available UP TO 120 days prior to your sailing date, they are usually not available until just about final payment time. If I remember correctly, ours showed up about 70 days prior to sailing. I would check back occasionally around final payment time, or join your roll call where everyone seems to check often. When they are posted, someone will alert the rest that they are now available for booking. Enjoy!

I'm not sure when the prices will be posted or when you can reserve tours...suggest you keeping monitoring the site.

But I suggest you go to Fort Lauderdale the day before to avoid the chance of missing a flight connection and thus the cruise. ALot of great places to stay on 17th St. near the port.

You can plan on arriving at the pier about 11:00AM. the doors usually open between 11:30 and noon for boarding. We always go early too as we want our vacation to start as soon as possible.

The Emerald is a great ship...we are sailing her for the 2nd time in late August.

As far as boarding, usually they start around noon, but the first priority for boarding is the Elite and Platinum level cruisers (those that have cruised Princess more than five times and up). Your cruise itinerary will show what time.

Enjoy-we love the Emerald!

The shore excursions for our Emerald trip this July 11 opened on March 14, right at the 120 day mark. Yours will be opening shortly, just keep checking back. The prices will be listed at that time.

Thank you!

If my sail date is schedule for Sept 29th on the Emerald when can I reserve tours? When will the price be listed for each tour?

Although the actual excursions for your cruise are not available yet, you can go to the Princess web site and see what excursions are likely to be offered. ("Learn about our cruises" pull down menu; select Shore Excursions)

That way you can plan which ones you want and book them as soon as they become available.

Archived