Cab or shuttle from MIA to Pt Everglades?

Mizsuzee

We will be flying in to MIA, arriving about 8am and then will need to make our way to Port Everglades for our Southern Caribbean cruise. Does anyone know an approximate cab fare between MIA and Port Everglades? From what I can figure out, the only shuttle company that goes between the two is Super Shuttle - has anyone used them? I know we could take the cruise line transfer but was told by our TA that we'd need to "wait around till about noon" for the bus to arrive. Any thoughts on how early one should arrive to board at Pt Everglades? Thanks to all in advance! :)

It's about $85 to cab from MIA to FLL, to the port I'd guess closer to $100:eek: Besides Supershuttle you might explore a one way car rental (MIA to FLL) which would allow you to do some shopping and get brunch/lunch before turning the car in and boarding the ship. Good luck!:)

We used a limo service to go from MIA to Port Everglades on our last cruise. Cost was $84, plus tip. We used Larry's Limos. Cost was the same as a cab and much nicer. Car was waiting for us when we landed. I would recommend some type of limo service. Beats taking a cab.

We are using Quality limo Service which had great reviews on here from several members.

We leave on Saturday for Miami and then QLS will pick us up on Sunday to take us to port everglades. They will also be picking us from the port on the 19th to take us back to MIA. Our cost is $75 and there is a total of 5 of us.

I will give review after we are back.

Archived