Voyager Compass Rose Cold?

I guess that temperature is about as subjective as anything could be. But, yes, my husband and I usually do find CR colder than what we're comfortable with. Both of us need an extra layer of some sort. That's not so much a problem, but fact that my husband is bald has been a bit of a problem on occasion. He found it so cold one night that he put on his beret (a very small one, stuff in a pocket), and maitre d politely requested that it be removed. Must say, though, that on same evenings we were cold, we saw plenty of women wearing sleeveless tops. It really is a very subjective thing. Also depends, of course, on how full the room is.

I have found the CR to be quite cold in the past on occasion. However, I must say that, this trip, it has been perfect. Of course, the ambient temperature is cooler in the places we have been, so perhaps they just don't have the air conditioner turned so high. If I am wearing something sleeveless, I usually take a shawl just in case.

Archived